Harry Styles One Shot for Julianna

#Imagine.

Imagine you work at a small coffee shop.

You were at work one day. It was a slow work day as you were scrolling on twitter. There were a few people in the cafe quieting sipping on their coffee.

All of a sudden the doors slam up to whom you are greeted with 5 boys in hoodies and sunglasses.

You were a bit cautious as to why they were wearing sunglasses inside and also to the fact it was winter. The boys in the hoodies looked a bit sketchy. You suddenly grew scared.

You put down your phone a flash a fake smile to see one of the boys at the counter.

"Hello love." A husky british accent said slowly but cheerful.

"HI what can I get for you today?" You asked kindly.

"You."He said with a smirk playing on his lips.

You didn't know how to respond so you just went simple.

"Very funny." You laughed.

As you laughed you saw boy took off his sunglasses to reveal emerald green eyes. He took off his hoodie to be greeted with brown locks of curls. You stood gobsmacked at the boy.

"I'm Harry." The boy said. You had to fight the urge to fangirl.

"Oh my." You breathed.

"I take it your a fan?" Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, big fan." You laughed along.

"Well I'm glad such a beautiful girl is a fan of mine." He said smoothly as you blushed uncontrollably.

"Harry what's taking you so long?" I heard an Irish accent ring out from the other side of the cafe. I looked over to the see the other 4/5 of One Direction sitting causally with their hoodies and sunglasses off.

"So what would you like?" You asked.

"5 hot chocolates and your number." Harry stated confidently.

"Coming right up." You said as you quickly made the hot choclates.

"Here you are." You said as you handed Harry a tray with the hot chocolates.

"I think your forgetting something." Harry said smugly.

"Check the first one." He looked at it and saw your number printed on it. He looked at your name tag and saw your name.

"Bye Y/N see you on our date next week." He said as he made his way over to his table with a small skip in his step.

Date? You never agreed to a date. That cheeky boy....

Author's Note-

Decidated to Julianna,

(Hey Julianna sorry for the long wait, I have been busy but hopefully you enjoyed this one shot!)

Vote, comment, share, follow

Inbox or comment if you want a one shot. Put your name, and bandmember.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3333333333333333333333333333333333-Laurenxx:)