Liam Payne One Shot for Julianna

#Imagine

Imagine its Valentine's day and you are spending your time with no other than your boyfriend Liam Paynne.

He is waiting downstairs in your flat waiting for you to finish getting ready so he could take you out.  He didn't tell you were you were going but told you to dress causaly.

You did one last touch up on hair and makeup and grabbed your purse and run down the stairs to be greeted by your lovely boyfriend.

"You look beautiful as always babe." Liam smiled. You blushed scarelett red.

"Thanks babe." You smiled as you pecked a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Let's go!" Liam cheered as you both headed out the door.

"So wanna tell me where we are going?" You quizzed.

"Nope, its a surpise!" He smirked.

"Grrr." You playfully growled.

"Did you just growl at me?" He asked with amusement clear in his voice.

"Yup!" You said popping the p.

-

 After a good half an hour in the car you arrived at your destination.

"Woah." You said in awe. You were at the local Valentine's day carnival. You thought it was sweet.

"I know how much you love carnivals." Liam chuckled.

"Love is understatement." You laughed.

You both got out of the car and made your way to the ticket booth.

-

After a few hours of going on the rides, playing the games, eating carnival food and just being a cutesy lovey dovey couple it was nighttime, time for the fireworks.

The fireworks were displayed over a lake, making it even more romatic.

Liam held you from behind snaking his arms around your waist with his head lying gentlely on your shoulder.

You looked out to the fireworks, they were all different colors creating loud crackling noises.

Liam turned you around and kissed you passionality.

The fireworks in the sky were not the only fireworks going on...

You both pulled away breathlessly.

"I love you Y/N" Liam whispered.

"I love you to Liam." You kissed him.

This truely was a memorable Valentine's day.

Author's Note-

Decidated to Julianna!

Vote, comment, share.

Comment or inbox me if you want a one shot, just leave your name and which bandmember

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<333333333333333-Laurenxx:)