Niall Horan One Shot for Nina

#Imagine

Imagine after a whole 6 months without seeing your boyfriend Niall you finally get to see him today. He has been on tour in America and you were overly exicted to see him.

You took one final glance at the mirror, doing a quick makeup touch up before grabbing your bag and slipping on your converse.

You swiftly made your way to your beat up car and was on your to the airport to pick up your lovely boyfriend.

-

As you made your way through the large mass of people you couldn't help but peer over too see if you spot a head of blonde hair.

You watched as the people got off the flight Niall was suppose to get off. You waited and waited. Still no Niall.

You felt a few tears spring up in your eyes before a large hand covered your vision. You become nervous but quickly relieved when you heard his voice.

"Hey babe." His clear Irish accent rang through your ears.

You turned around quickly, attaching your lips to his in a long passionate kiss. You have waited 6 whole months for this moment and it was better than you imagined.

"Hi Niall." You whispered as you hugged him tightly.

"Hey beautiful." He whisipered as he hugged you back.

"I missed you so much." You said truthfully.

"I missed you more than you could ever imagine."

Author's Note-

Hey guys! Deciated to Nina!

Sorry I'm kind of falling behind with the one shots and my fanfictions! I have been busy lately!

Comment or inbox me if you want a one shot! Just put your name and which bandmember!

Vote, comment, fan, follow,

Byeeeeee<33333-Laurenxx:)