|15| I've Got A Crush On Who?

• Dedicated to Paula and Michelle

This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful best friend in the whole entire universe and my lovely cousin who is like a sister to me, I love you both and Happy Birthday <3

|Story Start|

|Shaylee Love|

“…finally it’s finished!”

I pumped my fist in the air before flopping onto my bed. Today was Saturday, the day of Michael Forbes’s party because of that I decided to sacrifice my precious sleep and wake up early so I could finish my homework so I would have more time getting ready with Avery for the party. The party started at like 8 or 9 and Avery was coming over at 6 or 7. I sighed and clutched Teddibea to my chest. I wasn’t exactly keen to be going to this party, I just wasn’t the partying type. I mean I occasionally go but… eh I don’t know tonight I felt like wearing my sweats and a camisole while curling up on the couch watching movies next Xavier.

Yes I did just say or rather think that. I’ve come to realize something about myself that I didn’t think was possible.

I flipped onto my other side so I could look into Xavier’s room. My mouth formed a disappointed pout when I saw his curtains were closed. I sighed and turned onto my back to stare at the canopy over my bed. I snuggled deeper into the covers and continued to hug my bear, last night… something changed with me as I snuggled into the side of Xavier’s warm and inviting body. I remember thinking about Xavier doing that with someone that wasn’t me and found my heart had clenched painfully at the thought. I don’t know why but it did and I suppose I shouldn’t really be surprised, this was going to happen sooner or later. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I remembered the memories from last night.

Flashback

It was a regular Friday night, Xavier and I were sitting together on my bed watching T.V. I don’t really know what was on since I wasn’t really paying attention to what was on. I couldn’t concentrate, Xavier was leaning against the headboard and I was curled up into his side, using his shoulder/ arm as a pillow while his arm wrapped around my waist and his hand rested on my hip. Xavier was lightly caressing the exposed skin from where my shirt had ridden up. Sparks and pleasant tingles were shooting across my skin, while butterflies flew around furiously in my stomach. I felt like I fit perfectly into his side. Like two perfect puzzle pieces.

Clearly it was impossible for me to focus on the show no matter how hard I tried.

My eyes trailed towards his face and I found myself studying his features. Xavier’s expression was calm and relaxed as he watched whatever was playing on the screen. I stared at his shining emerald orbs to his perfectly chiseled features. There was no denying how attractive he was, I always felt so… plain next to him. I vaguely wondered why he hung out with me when he could have been out with friends. I smiled lightly, even though he had grown there were still traces of the boy I had grown up with. 

His eyes still held that playful, loving, mischievous, mesmerizing feel to them and I always found myself becoming lost in those emerald pools.

He still had that breathtaking smile that seemed to make me weak in the knees every time he showed his pearly whites.

His attitude was still conceited, cocky, and mysterious but he did have a sweet and loving side that had a hint of that bad boy persona.

I sighed and engulfed his spicy, masculine smell. Why did he have to be so goddamn sexy? My eyes flickered towards his slightly parted lips; they looked so soft, smooth and very kissable. I briefly wondered what they felt like… unconsciously I licked my own dry ones. I looked up and immediately blushed when I saw Xavier was staring at me with an amused glimmer in his eyes. “Are you even paying attention” he teased. I blushed harder “Of course!” I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest. Xavier chuckled but didn’t say anything and I shivered when I felt his thumb graze across my skin.