|10| Don't Miss Me Too Much.

|Story Start|

|Shaylee Love| 

It’s been a couple weeks since the sleepover with Xavier. Not that it was the last sleepover, but it was the last one outside. I found out that the thing that bumped the tent was actually a ball that had been blown from the wind. That just brought Xavier to hysterics once again and horrible jokes aimed at me. No I will not repeat them, they are much too embarrassing.

Oh my eye’s okay incase you were wondering. The skittle didn’t render my eye useless and I was able to see 100% still. OH and of course the permanent maker marks are finally gone! 

Anyways…

So today is September 2nd, the second last day of summer vacation. Depressing, I know. I was currently still laying in my bed all wrapped up in my covers. It was still pretty early and today I just had to go out with Avery, Liam and of course Xavier to get our school stuff. Avery and I also need to go and buy our first day of school outfits together. It was a ritual that we did every year since ninth grade, and yes we forced Liam to come along as well. We needed a guy’s opinion, much to his dismay. 

I cuddled Teddibea closer to my body and took a deep breath. If only I could stay in bed all day, I would be the happiest 17 year old girl in the world. I’m not kidding, I love my sleep. This morning I woke up freezing cold, I was only wearing short shorts and a spaghetti strap and my blanket was on the floor. So I grabbed it and curled up under the covers and that is where I am now.

“To-o-uch
You get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
If you don't wanna take it slow
And you just wanna take me home
Baby, say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah”

I groaned into the mattress, that song was my ringtone for my phone whenever Avery was calling she was a major directioner. I don’t want to pick it up! That means I have to leave the comfort and warmth of my bed! I groaned again and threw off the comforter. Instantly my body was hit freezing cold air, I shivered before hopping out of my bed and trotting over to where my phone and charger was but first I opened the curtains and immediately sunlight poured into the room, making the room bright instead of dark.

“Hello?” I said once I picked up the call. 

“SHAYLEE!!!!” Avery screeched through the phone making me wince slightly at how loud she was. It was too early for me to be dealing with loud noises!

“Too loud Ave, too loud” I whined as I flopped back down onto my bed, lying on my stomach. Not the same, the cold air had already made my once warm bed cold. 

“Do you know what time it is!?” she asked. I lifted my head and looked at the clock “Um… it’s like 12:30pm” I answered. Avery made a disapproving sound before she returned to yelling at me “EXACTLY!! You and Xavier were supposed to meet Liam and me here at 11:00! You are an hour and a half late! So get your lazy asses up and hurry up!!” She demanded before hanging up the phone.

I sighed and dropped the phone onto the mattress. I wonder what Xavier was doing, I’m surprised he wasn’t the one waking me up. I pushed myself off of the bed and walked over to the window that faced his room. Casually I looked over to see what he was doing, what I saw made my heart melt a little bit. Xavier was still sleeping and he looked absolutely adorable. His hair was an untidy mess and of course he was sleeping without a shirt but his face looked so childlike and peaceful that it made me want to go over and hug the life out of him. 

But of course that’s not what I did.

I walked over to my bed to grab my phone before sauntering back to the window. I scrolled through my contacts until I found Xavier’s number. I called his number and waited to see him pick up the phone.