|6| I Want You To Kiss Me.

I want to thank everyone who voted, commented and added this story to their reading lists! Thanks so much! You have no idea how much that means to me! <3

|Story Start| 

|Shaylee Love|

“I’M NOT COMING OUT!” I screamed through the door as I stubbornly kept the door locked and sat on my bed while a frown graced my face and my arms crossed over my chest. I guess I should explain what’s happening huh? Well once we got back I was thrust into my room by no not Xavier but Trevor. They, meaning Trevor and Connor were waiting on the lawn when we pulled up on the bike and before I even had time to pull my helmet off, which by the was is sitting on my desk at the moment, Trevor picked me up and literally dropped me in my room commanding me to hurry up and get dressed. 

So I went into my closet and began searching for my swimsuits which were mainly bikinis but I had one full piece or at least I thought I did. When I went to look for it, it seemed to have disappeared but it wasn’t just that one, all my swimsuits were gone except for my white bikini. So I went to the bathroom and scrubbed my skin until it was red and raw and thankfully most of the writing was gone except for the stupid writing on my stomach and because of that I didn’t want to leave the sanctuary of my room. So I slipped on a romper from Hollister and made sure my door was locked before taking refuge in my bed.

I simply refuse to go outside where everyone can see Property of Xavier East printed in large writing across my stomach. It simply wasn’t going to happen.

“Shay stop being a baby and just come out of your room already” Trevor groaned as he pounded on the door with a fist. I glared at the closed door hoping it would be strong enough to burn through the wood and Trevor would go away because of my scary and deadly glare. But of course that didn’t happen but a girl can dream can’t she? “I’m not coming out and you can’t make me so go away Trevor!” I yelled back hoping that I sounded intimidating. By the laugh that came from the door I guess that mission was a failure. 

“He can’t but I can” a voice said from behind me. I screamed and jumped from fright, making me fall off the bed and have a mini heart attack. What if the person was going to kill me? That thought was completely abolished when the person laughed at my obvious distress. I snapped my head in the direction of the window not even bothering to get off the floor. I felt my face heat up and my features morphed from shocked and into a glare. How the hell did he get in here?

Oh my gosh did he dig a hole? 

I mentally slapped my forehead, that wouldn’t make any sense at all. I was on the top floor how would he dig thorough the roof. Gosh I was stupid sometimes.

What if he sneaked through the door without me noticing? 

Not even possible I was staring at the thing the whole time. My mind started to come up with a million different ideas some included giant birds, dinosaurs, teleportation… don’t ask. My mind comes up with weird explanations when I freak out.

There were so many questions in my head all I was able to get out was a “How- you- when- what?” I slowly stood up and faced the culprit of my mini heart attack. He had a smirk on his face, his hair was tousled to perfection and was only wearing swimming trunks so his chest was exposed. 

Did I mention this person was Xavier?

“Xavier?” Trevor’s voice said through the door. “I got it from here don’t worry” Xavier called back. “Awesome!” Trevor’s excited voice shouted before I heard him stomp down the stairs. 

“How the hell did you get in here?” my voice went up a few octaves as panic set in. How and when did he get here? I made sure to close my curtains this time! I swear!