|2| The Good Old Days

• Dedicated to My Fans

|Story Start| 

|Shaylee Love|

Was this Xavier? 

The boy in front of me dripped of confidence and for lack of a better word beauty.

He had pitch black messy hair, piercing emerald eyes and from what I could see a pretty built body.  He was wearing jeans, a white tank and a leather jacket with one of those dog tags dangling from his neck. He looked like a god… okay so maybe I was exaggerating but he looked really, really good. 

“Xavier?” I questioned once I was finished well… checking him out. The boy raised a brow and nodded “Can I help you?” he asked giving me a once over and a smirk. I glared “Yes you can actually, go away and never come back” I told him with a smirk of my own. I don’t think he recognized me… and I inwardly laughed at that.

“Excuse me? Who are you to tell me to leave from my own house?” he asked a smile was playing at his lips. “Me? Well I’m Shaylee Love if you must know” I said giving him a grin. I saw his eyes widen in recognition and his mouth gaped open “Shaylee Love… the same Shaylee from four years ago?” he asked, surprise evident in his voice. I laughed and replied with “The one and only” 

He quickly recovered from his shock and smirked “Wow Shay who knew you of all people would actually get hot! I’m impressed” he commented. I rolled my eyes but I felt a blush come on my face and I turned away so he wouldn’t see it. “Shut up” I mumbled, he laughed “I guess you haven’t changed that much have ya Shay? Still a little bit shy I see” I looked up and saw he was giving me a grin.

I rolled my eyes and said “I see you’re still the same narcissist you were back then.” He smirked and replied with “Of course, I am Xavier East after all.” Things went silent after that, we both just stared at each other still taking in each other’s appearance- well I was anyways I don’t really know what he was thinking. “Are you going to let me in or are we going to stand here until dinner’s ready?” I asked raising a brow. He grinned “My room, and bed, are always open for you Shay” he said with a wink before gesturing for me to come in.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and made a face “Ew” was all I said before walking in. His room was a baby blue colour and the only things assembled in the room were his bed, a dresser, his desk and a chair, one of those rolly ones. I made my way over to the chair and sat down. His room had boxes everywhere, I saw from the ones that were open they were full of his clothes. 

“Come on Shay you know you want me” Xavier’s cocky voice teased. I rolled my eyes “Sure it isn’t the other way around player?” I teased right back. He grinned and I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes “Shay I would totally-“I held up my hand to stop him “I don’t even want to hear the end of that sentence” I told him with a disgusted expression.

“I told you my bed is always open to you sweetheart” 

I shivered in disgust “Again I say EW and since this is getting weird… why did you guys move back?” I questioned trying to move on to a new topic. He shrugged “Honestly my parents missed yours way to much… well my mom wanted to see your mom again” he told me with a shrug as he sat on his bed. I laughed and said “That sounds like something your mom would do” and he nodded his head in agreement.

“Nothing’s going to kill me during this dinner right?” I suddenly blurted out. Xavier gave me a funny look before laughing “Now why would you say that?” he asked through his laughter. I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned away from him in embarrassment “Well last time we ate together you put a caterpillar in my mashed potatoes! Excuse me for being paranoid!” I exclaimed. He started to roar with laughter at this point “That was hilarious, your face was just priceless!” he laughed out.