Chapter 4: I Love You Too

Sarahs' POV: 

The words rushed through my head over and over again while I was sitting in my pre-algebra class, (Yes I know, advanced math. I was smart, and I wasn't scared to admit it) "I love you" "I love you," I am so happy. I sat in front of him and I just kept wondering if  he was looking at me. So I decided to take a break on my homeowork. I turned around to see him already staring at me. He smiled and I smiled back. He pulled out his phone and pointed to it. He mouthed 'text me'. I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. I would text him then so the teacher couldn't catch me. 

Andrews POV: 

I was a little embarassed to be caught staring at her, but what could I say? She was so beautiful. The way her hair perfectly fell around her face, her blue eyes, her cute smile. I melted inside. About 45 seconds after she left, I raised my hand and asked to use the bathroom too. The teacher nodded and I walked out in the direction of the bathroom. I walked with my head down and bumped into something. I looked up and there she was, standing there. My beautiful girlfriend. I smiled and grabbed her hand. She smiled back and said "Hey." "Hey baby," She blushed  and I could tell she was sort of nervous. I was still holding her hand so I pulled her close and wrapped her in a bear hug. She smelled sweet, like Cashmere Glow. IM A BOY BUT I KNOW WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE! I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER. "Come on," I said. "Where are we going?" I ran to the steps, her following behind. I took her upstairs and to the roof.

Sarahs POV: He was so sweet, but where was he taking me. He was still holding my hand as he pulled me upstairs. There was a garden and it was absolutely breathtaking. Roses, daisies, petunias, tulips. Since when was there a garden on the roof of school?? I didn't even know that there was steps to get on the roof? "Suprise!, do you like it?," he said. "I don't like it," his mouth formed an 'O' and he put his head down. , "I love it, and I love you." He smiled and put his hands on my waist. He lightly swiped his lips across my neck, I shivered. He started whispering in my ear. "I love you so much, I never want to lose you, you're so beautiful, I know we just starting dating today but I've liked you for so long, so I don't care." "Thank you, I love you too" He kissed my ear, moving up to my forehead and down my face. My nose, my cheek, and eventually he made it to my lips. Ughh, this was amazing, was I dreaming? "Am I-," he cut me off and smashed his lips to mine. My cheeks got hot and I closed my eyes, taking in the amazing kiss that was happening. It was sweet, and passionate, my lips were tingling. I moved my lips with his. I had never been kissed like that before. Mostly because I've never had a real "relationship". Mostly just a bunch of douche bags. You know the date for a week, you kiss them, they break up with you. Yeah, that. But this one, this one was real.

Andrews POV: 

God she was so amazing, I started the kiss, but she kept it going. Ohh she did. Her lips tasted sweer, like sugar. I've been aching since middle school to kiss this beautiful angel. I dont know if she loved me this much, but I loved her like she was the last person on Earth and there was no choice. Corny, I know. GLAZED DONUTS. That's what her lips reminded me of.  Soft, sweet, comforting. I kept one hand on her waist and moved the other to her ass. I moved my lips off her lips and down to her neck. I slowly sucked on her neck and moved my hand to her cheek. I sat her down on a bench and continued the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist and a picked her up. I carried her while still sucking on her neck, into the greenhoouse. I sat on a nearby chair with her on my lap.