Chapter 6: The Hotel

Two weeks later-

Paige's POV:  

My Bestfriend Corrine and I were walking to lunch and talking about our plans for the weekend. We had been bestfriends since 6th grade, and Sarah too. When we got into the lunch room we seen Sarah and Andrew sitting together and cuddling. Sarah screamed, "Come here guys!" We walked over to the table and sat down across from them. "Hey guys!" She said with a smile. "I have exciting news!, Andrew proposed and the weddings the day after my birthday, so like seven months and, I'm pregnant!!!!" I smiled but inside I was worried. Could she handle a baby, and go to college? "That's great!," me and Corrine said at the same time. We smiled and nodded, she was probably thinking the same thing. "Is Cassie still mad at you?," I asked. "I don't know, maybe." She frowned and looked at her at her lap. Noah came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned my head around, smiled, and he gave me a kiss. We had our wedding already set for April 25th, 2020. I would be 24 and him 25. I couldn't wait to graduate. He sat next to me and said, "do you want to go get lunch somewhere?" I nodded, "Yes, where!?" He shrugged. "Anywhere you want?," he said. I practically yelled 'SALSITAS'. I asked Corrine to tag along and said she could bring Hunter, her boyfriend that she's basically had since 7th grade. But he has broken up with her about 23 total times since then. They always find their way back to each other though. I asked Sarah and she said she had plans to go to lunch with Andrew already. We went to Noah's car and left.

Sarah's POV:  

I said no about salsitas. Me and Andrew had plans. He booked a hotel the night before and we were staying there tonight and eating lunch there today. We went to his car and drove to Ramoda Inn. We checked in and went to the restaurant part of it. We both got Bacon wrapped chicken with cheese sauce and spinach. It was SO good. We went to our room, considering that lunch at our school for juniors and seniors was 1:00-2:30. It was probably cause we all went out to lunch. Our food came super quick and we got there in about 5 minutes. We still had an hour left. I went to the bathroom to freshen up, when I came out I just had my bra on and underwear. Andrew was laying on the bed naked and I could see that he had a boner. I blushed and slid off my underwear. I sat on top of his stomach, rubbing my fingers across his hard abs. "Do you like my abs?," he said suddenly. I looked at him surprised, I had been so concentrated. I nodded. He aske if I was ready and I said "yes". He slid it into me and pulled it in and out a fews times. He pulled it out and laid next to me. I ran my fingers around his v-line while he played with me hair. "You know I really love you," I said quietly. He chuckled, "I love you too." He kissed my forehead and slid my underwear back on for me. He got dressed and I put my flowered pattern dress on and my flats. I brushed out my hair and put it up in a ponytail. We went to his car and drove back to school. We got out of the car and he walked me to me locker. Lunch was over in 10 minutes. I slammed him against my locker and put my hands on his hard chest.

Andrews POV:  

She put her hands on my chest and slammed me to her locker. She pushed her lips to mine and put one hand on the back of my neck. I held her by the waist and moved my lips with hers. The kiss was warm and passionate when she pulled out of the kiss I felt her hot breath on my lips and longed for me. "Let me get my stuff and then we'll go to your locker and walk to history." "Ok," I replied. She grabbed her binder and folder and stuck a pencil behind her ear. Then she picked up her glasses case and put her glasses on. She looked so cute. She grabbed my hand and walked in front of me. I slapped her bum and she giggled. Then we continued to walk to history. 

------