Chapter 8: The Almost Impossible Imaginary Break-Up

Sarahs POV: 

We were on our way to the hotel when Andrew put his hand on my thigh, I put my hand over his and smiled. This was perfect, he was perfect. He sighed and said "Listen, I have to tell you something..." 

"What is it babe? You can tell me anything..." I quietly said. I was scared, so scared.

He let out a breath. "I-I think we should.."

"YOU THINK WE SHOULD WHAT?!" I screamed tears rushing down my face.

I think we should break up. Im so sorry but I just dont think I'm ready to raise a baby and get married."

I interrupted him, "No just stop, I understand. Just please leave me alone." I gave one last look at him as a tear streamed down his face. "Just tell me, did you even love me at all?", i sighed out. 

"Of course, I'm completely in love with you. You're my world and I would do anything for you."

"Stay" I said, trying not to sound completely torn in two.

"What?" He looked confused as if he had no idea what I was even saying. 

"You said you would do anything for me? Than stay, that's all I want. I'll do anything, just please don't leave me" My sobs grew louder as i pulled my knees to my chest.

"I can't have this baby Sarah, you know that..."

"I'll get an abortion or put it up for adoption. I don't want to do either of those things but if it will make you stay then I'll do anything to keep you. Baby, I love you."

"Adoption, I would never want to be the cause for a babys death. If its possible can we put the baby in a family that would be willing to let us see her? Or him?"

"Of course babe." I smiled and intertwined my fingers with his as we pulled into the hotel. 

"I love you" he said. "So much." I smiled and looked at our hands before he pulled our locked fingers up to his face and laid a small but sweet kiss on the back of my hand.