Chapter 12: Suicide

Michael's P.O.V

I rushed home since I figured he would've gone there. Once I got there I saw this note on the kitchen table. It read these words:

Guys I'm sorry for everything and what is about to happen. If my wife is gone then I will be too. I don't want to live my life with the pain of losing my wife and my child. It's over for me now and I don't belong here anymore so goobye guys this is the end. Love always, Cameron cuddlebear Quesing.

I went to search for him and once I found him I called an ambulance to come then called Zach to tell him what just happened. He was crying in the background and I knew they were crying to once he told them the news. The ambulance came and took him away and I drove to the hospital. I brought his kids with me and the oldest at six years old asked if her dad would be OK.

Sweety I don't know but let's just hope your daddy's alright.

We waited a half an hour then the doctor gave us the news. Tha's when we lost our guitarist.

What do you mean it's too late?

Well he to six Advil and had a whole entire bottle of beer in his system and that hit him hard right away. It killed him within eight minutes of taking it.

Oh, I said while crying. I didn't want to replace our guitarist but I knew that w to. I wanted him or her to understand and do it in honor of him and how much he meant to the band. That is when my wife Grace offered to audition for the spot since she knew Camereon so well and could play a little. I told her to audition Saturday after our next concert so we could tell our fans the news and explain what we were doing.

A/N: Do you think Cameron made the right choice? If not what do you think he should have done to deal with it instead? What do you think of the note he wrote for the boys to find? How do you think his wife will react if she survives in the hospital? I hpe to hear from you guys so ai can fit it in the story as best as possible.