Chapter 11: In Sickness and In Health

Grace's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and I didn't feel so hot so I called my husband Cameron on his cell phone. He didn't pick up which meabt that he was busy but in less that five minutes after I called. Him he called back.

Hello?

Hey baby girl, what's up? (He still calls me that once in a while)

I need you to come home from the recording studio, I said really weak.

Baby, what's wrong? You don't sound good.

I don't know Cam, I just woke up really dizzy and one of our children saw me fall and helped me get back in bed. Just then I dropped the phone onto the bed and bent over the trash can right next the dresser and I threw up. I went to the phone after that.

Hey baby, you remember how I'm pregnant right?

Yeah, why?

I think something is wrong. I need to get to the hospital and Ashley is the closest to me. Could you have her take me?

Sure baby, I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you.

Cameron's P.O.V.

As I hung up Zach saw the painful look on my face and walked right over to me.

Cameron, is something wrong?

I have to finish early, Annabeth needs me. I think something is wrong and we have to get to the hospital.

As we get there I'm in the waiting room pacinng back and forth until the doctor comes out.

Doctor, how is she?

She lost the baby Cameron and she is really weak right now. She may not make it.

Starts crying really badly and runs out of the room. I have no idea what my plan is but I headed straight home. I wrote a note once I got there saying my goodbyes to the boys. If my cildren didn't have a little sister or a mother then they sure as hell weren't going to have me. I couldn't take it so I got out some pills for my headache taking six then drinking a little alchohal. I grabbed a rope from the closet and tied it to the bar where I do my pull ups for exercise then made a loop and there I hung myself. I just wanted to die right now I didn't care when or if they found me at all. My life was falling apart anyway so why did I even need to be here in the first place. I hated my life more than ever now.