Chapter 2: Welcome to L.A.

Carlos' P.O.V. 

I was wondering who would be her next boyfriend since I really liked her and I couldn't stop smiling every time I saw her. I was afraid to tell her since I didn't want to end up heart broken. As we got to the Palm Wood's we were greeted by Mr's Knight who was excited to see us with Ashley and her friends. They had there own place and Ash was rooming with her daughter Darcy for now,Her friend's had three room's of there own but one was empty for a while until Darcy got older and could have her own room all to herself. I was really happy to see her that was true. I was planning to ask her out next week when I knew for sure if what I felt was real. It wasn't long though before the boys of Allstar Weekend got here. They would be here in 2 hours. That gave us time to bond.

Ashley, you want to play soccer? You, Jo, Nicole and camille V.S. us four boys. Katie can be the score keeper.

Sure, I'd love to since soccer is my favorite sport.

Mamma Knight, when is lunch today?

We will be going out to eat in a half an hour so that we can be back in time for the boys to get here.

OK, thanks. We played for 15 minutes then we had to get cleaned up. Once we got cleaned up we left for Ashley's favorite restaurant The Big Sombrero (Not sure if it is a real place or not). When we got there Darcy had her own food and I asked to help her feed her daughter. I got one burrito and a coke and she orderd two tacos and a wet burrito. Man could this girl pig out. When we got back Mrs. Knight took Darcy up to our apartment to take a nap when we saw a limo pull up in front of the Palm woods whicch meant Allstar Weekend was here. We introduced them to the girls and they got along very well. In fact I saw Annabeth smile at Michael which meant he was making a move on her. I figured by this point they'd be a couple very soon and the paps would be all over the new couple within minutes. Just then I saw Ashley flirting with Zach and I got sad and walked inside without them seeing me. I was crying and went up to our room to talk to Mrs. Knight about dating because I really liked Ashley a lot.