Chapter 3: Girl Trouble

Carlos' P.O.V. 

I was really upset now but I knew that we had been friends now for a while. I didn't want to see her fall apart by me telling her I loved her. I was talking to Mrs. Knight so I could try not to think about the situation but it was hard to forget about it and it was eating me inside just thinking about her.

So I don't know what to do now I've liked Ashley for 2 years now and I haven't had the courage to tell her how I felt.

Well have you tried singing her your feelings. Whenever Kendall got stuck he would sing it out.

Thank you for the advice. I will write down a song even if it takes me a day or two.

With that I left to go into my room to write her a new song. It took me a half an hour to come up with just the title. I hoped that she liked it once I sang it to her.

Ashley's P.O.V. 

So here I was, standing there embarrassed by what I just did. I had just kissed Zach Porter of Allstar Weekend on the lips. All the sudden he kissed me back and we started talking about our favorite movies, music and other stuff. I found out he liked Harry Potter just like me, loved Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. He also liked The Advengers and Transformers like me. He liked Daughtry, Nickleback, Paramore, 3 Doors down, The Frey, Adele, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 and Journey (Just to name a few) just. Like me. His favorite color was red and mine was blue which I told him. We like Itallian and Mexican food too. We even love amusement parks.

The next two days we bonded even more and then I was in the living room of my apartment watching the movie Valentines Day whe he burst out saying he loved me and wanted me to be his new girlfriend. I said yes right away and Camiile got up and did the happy dance with me. I told her this was the best day of my life and I kissed Zach again. This was going to be the best year of my life. I went to their concert and got to go backstage with them and he kissed me once before he left to go on stage. Once the concert was over we celebrated by going out to a teen club since we weren't 21 just yet. Once we got there I got a coke and some nachos for me and Zach. I was talking with Michael when Zach must've slipped some achohal into my drink. I didn't notice when I drank my pop. I had two more and each time it tasted different like the alchohal was put in more each time. I drank them, then on the fourth and final pop I felt funny. I was dancing around Crazy with Zach and soon he pulled me outside and took me back to my room. We made out for a little bit and, well you know the rest. The next two night's were just the same. He had to leave on the fourth night with the boys and I stayed back with Mrs. Knight and Katie and the others. Soon two weeks past then I chose to skype him twice a day for a week and a half. The fourth week I went to see them in Florida then we came back two days after the show. Carlos must not have known we were dating because one night on tour he said this to the fans right before they sang.

We are now going to play Any Kind Of Guy but before we do I'd like to dedicate this song to a special girl who I have liked for two years now. She doesn't know it but she is special not just because she happens to be my best friend who I've known since the second grade but because I think I love her.

I blushed once he said that but then started to cry in front of the whole audiance and then they looked right at me not saying a word until the boys started to sing.