Chapter Five:

i tried to give you guys a picture I imagined Athena to look like but I don't know if it saved

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

After gathering most of the ingredients for this Vision Spell I lead Klaus to the forest where I create my very few potions.

"Where are we going?" Klaus asks after a few minutes of treading through the forest.

I look over my shoulder at him, give him a small smile then look forward again to avoid tripping over something.

I readjust my satchel on my shoulder and then we break into a clearing.

"Perfect." I say then conjuring a campfire ring, I begin to set up to brew the potion.

"Why are we here in the forest?"

I take a small bowl out of my bag, set it down on the grass and morph it into a cauldron.

Hanging it over the fire suspended in mid-air.

I begin the process by pouring a canteen of water into the cauldron then adding a blade of grass.

"We are here in the forest to brew the potion for a Vision Spell."

I take out the instructions for brewing it and it was nearing the time to put Guardian blood in it.

Lavender...Morning dew....Apple mint....Basil...

Then finally I draw a needle across the palm of my right hand and blood quickly gathers.

After a few drops fall into the cauldron, I gather more into a small vial. Closing the seal on the vial I stick it in my trench coat pocket.

I twist my hand and the water instantly begins to stir itself.

I take a seat next to Klaus, as far away I can without being rude and leaving the blanket the Klaus summoned. And that's only a few inches.

"What's your name anyways?" Klaus, who looked extremely curious, asks.

I give him a sidelong glance and I reply, "Guess."

He looks bewildered, and actually gives it some thought, "I know that it begins with an 'A' and that you are extremely good at magic. and you have the tattoo for the Guardia on your shoulder.

"Correct, correct and nice try." I reply with a small smile, "The tattoo is actually on my lower back."

Klaus chuckles and I grin.
Wait are we actually getting along? Strange.

I reach my hand up and poke him in the cheek when he starts spacing out.

"Now I'd make some sort of sarcastic remark, but my brain is already fried."

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

After making the potion we return to the academy, and I could feel the jealous stares coming from every girl that we passed. Clearly they were jealous of my charm and grace. Not. 

Klaus is the reason the girls are staring. He is broad shouldered with golden hair and Amethyst eyes.

Then I realize how similar he is to his younger brother, Elias. Heck the two could pass for twins!

Up ahead I spot Elias talking to...Astra? Wait, Astra doesn't go to this academy...Or does she?
I couldn't tell with her sporting the school uniform. I could sense her magical aura around her so yeah its her.