Trains...

Well what can I really say about trains? First things first...  Most people complain about Cityrail coming late all the time. They always seem to come on time for me but not always just most of the time.

There's one thing I can't stand while sitting on the train. Well there are many things...

So let's begin!

1****

Ungrateful bastards on the train... I can't stand sitting on the inside of the 3 seaters because it's a pain in the ass to get out. Some "considerate" people stand up for you to get out but there's always this one lazy bastard who, when you try to get out they remain seated and they only shuffle their legs over to one side... What the hell! I'm trying to get out! I don't want to have to squeeze through a tiny gap while brushing your disgusting legs. The gap is already small enough! Stand the hell up bastards! Are you that lazy? When I finally get out they always give me a dirty look like I was pretending to be squeezing my way through...

2****

Train announcers... They are helpful sometimes but they get on my nerves a lot! Why do you find the need to say the same things over and over and over again? It's fine if you say it 1 - 3 times but 10 times in a row? Come on! I'm trying to stand on the train platform in peace.

3****

Idiots with speaker phones...Now these guys really piss me off... Guys(and girls) who play music through the speakers of their phone... The worst thing is that it's never anything good. It's always some muffled 200kb song with awkward lyrics that no one wants to hear. They probably recorded the song off youtube with the voice recorder because they are too cheap to buy the song or are too stupid to know how to download. Don't they feel embarrassed listening to that crap? Another thing I realised was that every single person who does that wears:

a) A polo shirt

b) Tracksuit pants

c) A cap

&

d) A hoodie (only in winter)

4****

Transit officers... They think they're all so high and mighty with their blue uniform and their smug faces. It seems like most of them are overweight from what I've seen. They are pretty stupid though. I never buy tickets for the train because I'm poor from all the random crap I buy but I never seem to get caught because when they are doing their job... All they do is stand around the train station acting all tough with their batons and fists. If I see transit officers standing around the ticket barriers I just exit from the other side because the transit officers are so smart that they only guard one side of the train station. Geniuses.

Maybe this only happens in Australia. 

Be sure to fan and vote/comment if any of these things annoy you as well!

I'll be back with more things to rant about.