What is Imagination?

^^All sketches by me. Above:
'Lost Rumble'

Imagination is the number one thing you need to create the perfect sketch. Honestly if you had an idea and a pencil, your all set. But if you want to dive deeper into the world of drawing you have to be more creative.

Imagination drawing is really just you pouring all your ideas and feeling onto a piece of paper. All you have to do is dream it up, and your mind can come alive.

Don't have a strong imagination? That's alright. Practice sketching different still objects, while working on shading and the meaning of the placement of them. A lot of words can come from a stack of books on a rickety wooden stool, it's old finish peeling away. 

You can capture feelings and emotions in a simple pr elaborate sketch. It's all up to you.

Sketching can range from fashion to farms to fantasy.

Nature sketching, like a deep, dark, mysterious forest can bring out all the small things the human eye cannot see. Rushing rivers with many different shades of blue can change your appreciation and view of the outside world.

The reason why I say fashion is simply because it is one of my favorite types of sketching bases. With a million different styles to choose from, you can create pieces of clothing that you can imagine wearing.

Fantasy. My absolute favorite type of drawing. With only your mind being the boundary to your art, there is endless possibilities. You can combine animals to create one of a kind creatures. You know that movie poster you saw yesterday with that ninja? Well, it is up to you to add whatever to want to it to create a stealthy, mysterious figure, or an evil mastermind, planning to take over the world.

There is no end to art.

So here are a countless number of tips and tricks to heighten your drawing skills.

Ready?