Prologe: ryu's eternal trip to gensyoko.

Ryu was waking up from the ground of what appear to be a forest. He took notice that something was different from the woods that he wasn't familiar with.

"Where am i?"  ryu asked himself. For a martial artist this is a little to much as he can handle. Where is he exactly.

Ryu deciide to take a walk, but where to find a great challenge. "I hope i can find a worthy opponent" So Ryu kept on going and going around the forest. But there is one thing, how did he end up to a place he knows nothing about and how he ended up here.

The head of the scarlet devil mansion was amused so to see that he finally have came tp Gensokyo.

"Perfect Hes here now" The head mistress gave out a toothy smile. This was making the vampire happy to see the first human from another world come to gensyoko. Not only is she amused to see a human from another world come here, but she also heard of the one and only great street fighter himself, Ryu Hoshi. 

Remilia wanted someone like him to be her bodyguard Althougth she had others like her gate guardian but she sleeps on the job when Meling Hong, was suppose to be awake to watch out for intruders but sleeping is all she dose. 

Sakuya, Izayoi her maid has a power to manipulate time and space but she can hardly overwhelm by any opponent. 

Her friend, Patchouli Knowledge, is a witch (or magician) with a great magical ability to trap her enemies or overpower them, but she has a condition and she always stick her nose in books and only books that are in the library. The only one that gets near Patchouli is her servant, Koakuma, the devil familiar that hardly comes to her when Patchouli needs anything from her.

The only reason Remilia wanted Ryu as her bodyguard is to keep herself away from her little sister away from her. That of Flandre, a destructive and dangerous vampre if left mansion to wreck havoc  to Gensyoko. Remilia will do anything to have ryu as her bodyguard any means necessary

"My lady, hhall we continue to allow this ryu to find the mansion?" Sakuya asked. 

"Yes and remember, I want him alive. Do not kill him.  Only knock him out if he refuse to come to the mansion or do as you say to find us if necessary" Remilia  proposed.

"Yes my lady" Sakuya bowed and left to her own business while Remilia just watched as ryu kep walking around the forest.

"Soon, Ryu Hoshi, real soon" Remilia said as her eyes glowed. How she can't wait to sank her fangs in that big neck of his should Ryu dares to refuse to comply when she gives him an offer to be her bodyguard Remilia chuckled and laughed for when he gets here. But will Ryu exceped her offer or will he refuse and be forced to be her puppet. Either way, she wouldn't give him a choice.