Chapter 6: Ryu Hoshi vs Remilia Scarlet

There he stood looking at the vampire's throne where she is sitting while clapping at Ryu for his battle against her associates. "Round of applause, Ryu. I really am honored to see the only human that can live up to his reputation" Said Remilia amused.

Ryu just wanted to leave right now, but with her still standing, this would be a long night, and he knew for when he fight her, this would be his biggest battle ever yet to be made. "I'm not gonna take part, being a bodyguard. So do us all a favor and look for someone else!" Ryu said as he was walking to the door.Remilia frown from his comment. She created a red like spear and threw it at Ryu, but he dodged from behind by jumping, then landed. He then looked at the vampire with a displeasing look on her face

"Did you really think i would let you leave? You will be mine! How ever you like it or not!" Said Remilia with a demanding tone. as she walked down the stairs and heads towards Ryu. He knew she was not gonna take no for an answer, so Ryu tried to focus on keeping an eye on her."We could of been good friends, even tried to have what ever we wanted, but instead you dare have the nerve to ignore my offer"Remilia said. If I can't be nice into making you my new friend, then i may as well make you my slave and puppet!" Said Remilia unfolding her wings and gets ready to battle.

Ryu got his fighting stance ready again. He tried to be ready for her moves, but Remilia was fast. Real fast for his naked eyes to see her. He didn't have time to sense her. As she appeared in front of Ryu. Remilia punched him in the face real hard. It caused him to stagger, trying to keep his balance (NOTE: imagine when Frieza elbowed Goku in the face trying to keep his balance back in dbz)After Ryu got his balance back., he wiped the blood off his nose. He's forgotten how fast and strong vampires can be, so he shouldn't underestimate her, otherwise he is finish."Now are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?" Said Remilia with a smirked at Ryu. "I need to be careful with this one. One mistake and I'm 'vampire sushi'". Ryu thought

The street fighter got back to his fighting stance leaving the vampire concern. "Why doesn't he give up? Doesn't he know I brought them to fight him so I can understand his strategies? Maybe it's his fighting sprite. But unless he gives in to my demands, he'll be my puppet" Remilia thought. "Like my little sister would do, guess i'm gonna have to break him".Remilia charged at Ryu at full speed. She pushed him up to the air and threw him flat to the ground. She then pulls out a card and channeled it's power. :Strange Art "Eternal Meek:She started to make blue bullet berrage at Ryu, As he got up fast, he paced himself by running and jumping away from them.

"They're more faster then the ones i was dodging! I better move quick before this stuff turns me to paste!" Ryu thought to himself as he kept moving away from the blitz with speed and jumps.Ryu then powered up his aura and shoot at Remilia with his hadou, Hadouken!. Ryu shouted, But she dodged it. She then appeared right behind him, causing him to flinch away from her.
"I saw your fighting skills, even with meling and the others you fought against. So don't think i am unaware of your moves!" Remilia said and laugth.Ryu knew she was right and had to think of a different strategy in order to beat her and this idea came in mind.

He tried to charge at her to give her a blow with his fist. But she grabbed his fist before it could even punch her. She smirked at him and gave him blows to his abs. She kept punching him, until she back threw him, sending him flying flat to his back. Ryu felt he needed to recover from those hits to his gut. He tried to take quick recoveries, until he saw Remilia spinning like a top, shaping her to a crimson tornado.

Ryu took his time and quickly jump off and leaped away from the charging vampire. When she made a large crack on her floor board, she floated up in the air to face him where her eyes could see her. She chuckled in amusement "Your good alright. I'll give you that. But let's see can you fare with this!?" She gawked. She folded her hand and created the same glowing crimson spear she threw at Ryu

Remilia started spinning the divine like spear to the battle. "Now prepare yourself against the Spear of Gungnir!" She babbled.

Remilia was swinging her spear at Ryu. But due to his training, he dodged every swing she made. She then looked down to strike at one of the softest and unguarded. His feet. She then dashed towards Ryu, into stepping on his foot hard. He yelled from the sharp pain in his foot. This gave her the opportunity to slash him with her spear. She swing at him, cutting most of his flesh with her spear, as his blood spilled.

She was able to taste the speck of his blood. She wanted to get more out of him. Ryu waited for the next swing to come at her. When she was making the next strike with her scarlet weapon, Ryu grabbed the tip of the spear, as if he was grabbing a samurai sword. Remilia was half shocked. She know he was good, but how good.

Ryu pulled and slammed Remilia to the ground with her spear. As he now has it, he threw it at her. Normally he doesn't use weapons, but he made acception. Remilia dosed her own spear. She quickly dash towards Ryu. Into using her nails to fight him with.

He leaps back from each scratch she tried to make on him. He then took his time by grabbing her, the moment she tried to kick him. As he threw her to air. She got a little angry at him "What dose it take to put him down!!?" Remilia thought.

When Ryu got his eyes back on her. He found some way to strike her. "Hadouken!" Shouted Ryu, But She warped behind him but be already seen how she has the ability to warp away. as Ryu knew she would behind him and that was exactly what he planned for her to do."Hadouken!", Ryu fired it again and this close it hit Remilia. As it hit her, she started screaming in pain from getting hit by the hadou, like a vampire burning from the sun.

she was laying in the ground, groaning. She started to twitch and groaning in pain as she was soon recovering. "What was that!? That wasn't just some danmaku! It's different from it! That felt like something vampires should't be near during the day. That hadou he blasted at me, is making me weak!" Remilia thougth as she finally recovered and got back in the fight.

She used another spell card and used it's power'Divine Punishment 'Young Demon Lord'Remilia created laser beams surrounding Ryu. When he touched them, he knew they were hot and the narrows are to small for him to dodge. She then went back to firing danmakus.There was only one thing he had to do and so Ryu did it. He used one of akuma's moves. the 'ashura zanku' as he warped away from the beams and gaps.Remilia was shocked as she has never seen ryu used that before and to no avail she looked behind her and saw him charging the blast "Shin Ku Hadouken!" Ryu shouted, She had no time to dodge it. As it hit her, she felt like it was burning her body. As she fell to the ground defected the others regaining conchiciusness, enough to see the head mistress defected by Ryu.

"Me ..... the decendent of the great count dracula defected?", She couldn't believe she was beaten by a human. But she had only one chance to have him. Even if she had to release the most dangerous creature in her household to take Ryu.

"Sakuya! release her out of the basement, now!" she shouted and Sakuya was shocked to hear her say that for she is dangerous around the Scarlet Devil Mansion, but she has done what she is told.Ryu diden't like she said to her maid but he will try to take anyone no matter what. Ryu waited for another battle. He only hoped that he could survive.