Chapter 7: Ryu meets Flandre AKA Ryu vs Flandre scarlet

As when Ryu was unsure of what Remilia was talking about when she told her maid to releasing someone out of a basement.

Sakuya has return with a little girl with blonde hair wearing a mob hat in a red dress with a red vest covering a white shirt, but unlike Remilia, her wings are more metallic and thin, in the shape of sticks with colorful crystals. Why would she be in basement? Ryu thought.

Remilia got back up and smirked, as she turned her head to him. "Ryu. I like you to meet my little sister. Her name is Flandre."
Ryu can tell she is a vampire, but why bring her to fight him Ryu then notice that Sakuya has a look as she is a shame and wished she has never got her out the basement.

In Ryu case he didn't care for Sakuya's concerns. He would just fight anyone that gets in his path.Flandre was looking confused into why she would be called out of the basement and at the same time happy as Remilia still had her grin on her face. "Flandre this is Ryu.... your new 'toy'' She stated to her little sister, making Flandre look excited. "but first I want to see if he would cooperate with me". Remilia finished, as Flandre was looking at Ryu exciting to see her brand new 'toy'.

Ryu didn't like the sound of what she told Flandre about him being a play thing for her. He got back to Remilia's attention. "Now Ryu, I wish to let you know she can be dangerous around the Mansion even around me, so I had to lock her up the basement to make sure she's stable" Remilia explained. "So I promise, I won't be sure to have her turn you into a stack of meat, if you change your mind to be a part of this mansion". She finished

"For the last time, I will never be your bodyguard! And if your gonna send her to try to beat me to a pulp, then so be it!"Said Ryu in a grunt. Remilia sign and then gave Flandre a sign by snapping her fingers. "Very well. He's all yours. Just be sure it's still in good condiction" Remilia ordered. Flandre turn her head back to Ryu.

Flandre started to give a chuckle to Ryu. "I'm gonna enjoy playing with you sir". Said Flandre as she walked to Ryu, "My name is Flandre and I was locked up in a basement for 500 years" She said as her eyes started to glow red.Ryu started to get nerves about this vampire, and Sakuya was worried. "Ryu please for your life, I wish for you to please become her guard. I wish for you to value your life and work with us" Said sakuya trying to save Ryu for trying to get killed.

But Ryu is a man with pride. He refused to work for her and so he told her this. "I have said this again I will not work for Loli vampire! So she can just use my training and skill for her own amusement! I rather die then then work for her!"

Remilia was upset to hear that, but no matter she would just kill him, but she wanted him alive. Flandre gave another giggle and said. "I have some friends that doesn't break. Do you break?" Now Ryu started shaking in fear of this little monster. He needed to stay calm, even if she dose have enough power to end his life. He rather go down fighting then be Remilia's.

"All my toys ended up broken as I tried to play with them. Now I got a new toy that I can play with" Said Flandre Ryu stood and stared at flandre as she lifted her wings. "I don't care who you are or how strong you are! I am no toy you can just break. I will over come anyone who tries to kill me!" Said Ryu Flandre then started to laugh like a insane prisoner. As she paid attention to the street fighter, her eyes then turned red. "I'll enjoy playing with you! Ryu Hoshi!!" Flandre shouted as she started firing rainbow blast at ryu, but he soon dodged them.