Epilogue

I should have never sent him alone to do the job. He fucked up ang got caught. He was too busy with his own silly business. Like she would ever take him back like this, like the monsterthat he has become. She wouldn't, even if it could save her life. My little Nephalem took care of that a while ago.

Speaking of him, he doesn't do his job right either. His... what are they called again? Feelings, that's the word. His feelings are getting in the way. He believes his own lie. He doesn't want her to just be happy. He wants to bring damnation to the world and he needs her for it. It's in his nature to be selfish. The way a being like him should be.

But that doesn't matter anymore. if she's out of my way, I can still control her brother to do as I say. It may take a little longer, but at least my short patience won't be tested this way. And that way I'll know for sure he won't turn on me.

But since I can't really count on the two of them succeeding on this job, I'm gonna have to send someone else. I just hope she'll listen to me this time. I know she'll like what I have in store for her.

My time to live free andbring down those saints is coming close. Just a little longer...

-

End of Book No. 1