The State Of R5

LOOK AT THE VIDEO! Is amazing! 💛

So, Ross Lynch takes a little break from getting set up for a show to chat about the future of R5.
The 19-year-old musician, along with his bandmates/siblings Rocky, Riker, Rydel Lynch, and Ellington Ratliff - opened up about the future of the band, what's next and more.

"I think with this album it's a good step in proving ourselves and showing that we are a real band, and we're not anything that's been manufactured" Riker emphasized in the interview.
Ell added: "It's becoming a new level of R5, which I didn't know existed. It was kind of like this door that we didn't know was there".

R5 is a band that likes to keep things all in the family. Four out of its five members, Ross, Rydel, Riker, and Rocky, are siblings. And the fifth is Ratliff, Rydel's boyfriend. Or, as Rocky jokes, soon to be brother-in-law. But backstage on tour, that family atmosphere goes even deeper.

"It's basically like any other tour, we just decided to assign the jobs to family," Ross says. Their father is the co-manager, their mother is the stylist, and their youngest brother is the lighting director and DJ.
"I personally love it," Rydel says. "We're all best friends and to be able to work with your best friends and constantly have that family atmosphere around, it's really special."
Go here to watch the interview: http://fusion.net/video/192621/r5-takes-family-band-to-a-whole-nother-level/