R5 Formation

2009 / 2011
R5 is made up of a group of siblings born and raised in Littleton, Colorado, brothers Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch, Ross Lynch, sister Rydel Lynch and family friend Ellington Ratliff, from Wisconsin.
While living in Colorado, the Lynch children went to a performing arts school. They put on shows for their family and charged them at least a dollar to watch them perform in their basement at a young age, as young as four or five. In 2008, Riker, at 16, decided that he wanted to move to L.A. to pursue an acting career. To accommodate, their parents, Stormie and Mark Lynch, moved the whole family to L.A. so that they could stay together. Opportunity after opportunity arose, and the siblings began their debuts on commercials. Rocky began teaching himself guitar with YouTube and taught Ross and Riker how to play.

Four of the brothers were members of the dance team, the Rage Boyz Crew on the T.V. show "So You Think You Can Dance" in 2009. Ellington Ratliff joined the band on the drums and Rydel picked up the piano/keyboard (she had taken lessons previously), and R5 was created. In Mid-2009, R5 began to make a YouTube web series called R5 TV to "show their fans what they are up to" on Riker's YouTube Channel (Which they then switched to a new channel February 2012). This has proved to be very successful marketing for the band with over 4 million views to date.
Throughout mid to late 2012, R5 recorded their debut Loud, which was released on February 19, 2013. They worked with producers Emanuel "Eman" Kiriakou and Evan "Kidd" Bogart for the EP.

They made their first self-created music video for their song "Can't Get Enough of You" on September 4, 2010.
The band self released an EP entitled Ready Set Rock on March 9, 2010, consisting of songs written primarily by Riker, Rocky, Rydel, band coach E-Vega, and vocal coach/songwriter, Mauli B.
The EP was produced by E-Vega.
During these early years they played sets throughout Southern California at venues, including the Orange County Fair, the San Diego County Fair, the San Diego IndieFest, the Knitting Factory, and Six Flags Magic Mountain.

*NoelleAndGaia*
Then, we will write about "Loud", "Louder" and "Heart made up on you"! Love yah guys!!❤️