"Loud", "Louder" And "Heart made up on you"

2012 / 2014
In April 2012, the band's members announced on their website that they had signed a record deal with DMG's Hollywood Records and that they were planning for their first Mini Tour in May.
The EP Charted in the Top 3 of the iTunes chart within 24 Hours of its Release.
One of the four songs on the EP "Here Comes Forever" was written by Riker, Rocky and Ross. Riker has described their debut single "Loud" as "It's like this big huge loud party." (*NoelleAndGaia* Totally cool this sentence)
On August 16, 2013, the lead single from their debut album was premiered on Radio Disney. "Pass Me By" was released digitally on August 20, 2013, and was available for instant download upon pre-ordering their debut album Louder. The album was released on September 24, 2013 and climbed its way to number 2 on the iTunes charts, being classified as a "Chart-topper" on the iTunes End of the Year Album list. On December 25, 2013, the second single from Louder was released titled "(I Can't) Forget About You" and, shortly after, the official video was released on the band's website.

On February 5, 2014, the band embarked on the first leg of its first world tour starting in Warsaw, Poland. The band toured numerous cities in Europe including: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, France, England, Scotland and Ireland and also one show in Israel. The band has also performed at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll and at the Radio Disney Music Awards.
On April 24, 2014, the band appeared on Ryan Seacrest's popular KIIS-FM radio show, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, where it was announced that the band would be the opening act at the Wango Tango Music Festival.
The band also released a music video on June 9, 2014 to "Rock That Rock", a song written for Candymania's Ring Pop, featuring some clips and pictures sent in by fans (singer: Rydel Lynch).
The third extended play, entitled Heart Made Up on You, was released on July 22, 2014 and consists of the songs "Heart Made Up On You," "Things Are Looking Up," "Easy Love," and "Stay With Me." The music video for "Heart Made Up on You" was released on August 1.

*NoelleAndGaia*
R5 site: "R5rocks.com"
Go
Go
Go
Is awesome!!