R5 presents: "Sometime Las Night"

R5 also announced that their second studio album, was set to be released on July 10th 2015.
Riker revealed that their second album will likely be sounding "more mature" and Ross has started writing songs for it.
On November 15, 2014 the band released the first single of the upcoming second studio album, "Smile" and performing the song at the American Music Awards pre-show. "Let's Not Be Alone Tonight", the second single, was released on February 13, 2015 and it was the first sent to mainstream radio.
On March 4, 2015 the group hosted an intimate "Hollywood Hang" at the Roxy in Los Angeles with an energetic performance by alternative folk band Magic Giant.
On April 16, 2015 concert movie "R5: All Day, All Night" was screened in Regal cinemas for one night only. (*NoelleAndGaia*: This documentary is amazing)
"All Night" was released as the third single on June 2, along with the album's iTunes pre-order.
On June 11, R5 made their late night debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live! with "All Night" and "F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D."!

On April 6, 2015 R5 announced first part of a tour named after and in promotion of the up-coming 2nd studio album "Sometime Last Night". The tour will run into 2016 wrapping on March 15, 2016 in Tulsa, OK at the Brady Theater. Jacob Whitesides and Ryland will join them for various dates of the tour.
On June 30, 2015 "F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D." was released on iTunes as promotional single.
On July 8, 2015 music video for "All Night" was released.
The Sometime Last Night Tour touring in USA, Portugal, Spain, UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Poland, France, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Norway, Belgium, Ireland, Canada.

*NoelleAndGaia*
And now we'll tell you them expiration and band that influence them! And then, I'll update all the members!!!❤️😉