Chapter 20

Few years later

Congrats, James Steve Scott!

Thanks mom and dad!

Ready for going to Duke university, JR?

Yes, OF COURSE, Dad!

Haha that's good, JR. I remembered when my mom and dad asked me those questions. I went to Duke university too. My parents, my wife and I, my son went to Duke university.

Hey, Jimmy-Jam!

Hey mom dad!

How's everyone?

Everyone's good. JR is getting ready for college.

That's great!

Hey, grandma Haley and gramps Nathan!

Hey, Jr! Congrats again. Good luck at Duke! It's fun experiences! I remember when Haley and I went there then your dad went with your mom.

Yeah! Can you and grandma Haley come here. I have an announcement.

Sure we will come soon!

Thanks. Bye see you guys soon!

See you soon! Bye.

Few minutes later

Hey we are here..

Hey grandma Haley and gramps Nate!

Hey, JR.

Well, my girlfriend Jaclyn Steiffhenson is pregnant! We are getting married!

JR, what? Your great grandfather Dan and Karen was pregnant while school time. Great grandfather Dan and great grandmother Deb was pregnant with during their college time. Grandma Haley and I was pregnant with your dad during school time. Your dad and mom was pregnant with you during school time too. Now you and Jaclyn are pregnant during school time. I guess that's our family generation..

Yeah it's true haha, dad.

At the Duke university

Hey, what is your name, sir?

Hey, my name is James Steve Scott jr.

Oh, James.. Welcome to Duke! I'm the principal, Tim Garrett.

Thanks and call me Jr, Mr Garrett.

Ok, JR. Hey, Mr and Mrs Scott.

Hey, Mr Garrett. I'm James Scott sr, she's my wife, Madison Landry Scott.

Nice to meet you guys, James and Madison.
Jr, your dorm room is.. Let me look.. Umm.. Oh, room 249.

Wow, that's our old room, Madi!

Yeah, Jamie!

Wow, mom and dad.

Hey, we are here, Jamie, Madi, and jr.

Hey mom and dad.

Hello? Are you Mr and Mrs Scott, parents of Mr. James Scott?

Yeah we are Haley James Scott and Nathan Scott.

Mayor Scott and Mrs. Scott. Wow, nice to meet you guys. I'm Principal Mr Tim Garrett.

Tim Garrett, nice to meet you.

Yeah..

Few hours later

Hey Nathan Scott and Haley James Scott?

Hey? We are Haley and Nathan.. Who are you?

Well hello, I'm Scott Garrett, my father is Tim Garrett.

Wow, Scott.

Why are you guys here for?

To drop our grandson off.

Wow. I'm curious how many kids do you have?

Well we have five. James, he's here with his son.. Lydia Scott Harris. Daniel.. Twins Sophia Scott McFadden and Cara Scott Jagielski.

Cool.. Grandkids?

Yeah. James and his wife, Madison Landry Scott has four kids. James jr, he's here.. Leigh, Chester, and Helen Scott.

Lydia and his husband, Travis Harris has two kids. Kayla Jane and Brady Allen Harris.

Daniel and his wife, Jennifer West Scott has three kids. Deborah, Tom and John Scott.

Sophia and her husband, Mark McFadden has five kids. Elizabeth-Rayne McFadden "Rayne". Charles-Taylor McFadden "Charles". Teddy-Lucas McFadden "Teddy". Anna-Peyton McFadden "Anna". Brooke-Rebecca McFadden "Becca".

Cara and her husband, Jake Jagielski jr has three kids. Jake Jagielski III, Roberta Jagielski, and Hannah Jagielski.