Chapter 12

Thanks everyone for attending Mayor Daniel Robert Scott's funeral. We lost our greatest mayor. Let's welcome Nathan Royal Scott, son of Daniel and Deborah Scott.

Thanks everyone. I'm Nathan Scott. Son of Dan and Deb Scott. Some of you guys went to my mom's funeral last month. It was hard to let my mom go. Now it's worse to let my dad go. It's good for them to be together again. Hope they have good adventures together again. Maybe they will have other 53 years together. My dad wasn't that great person but my mom taught him to be a great person and now he's great person. He's sweet loving person. My dad loved being a mayor. He loved being around his sons. Me and Lucas. He's still close to his brother Keith and Karen. He used to not accept that I was with Haley James Scott. Now he accepted that I married her. He loves being with his grandchildren, Jamie, Sawyer, Lydia, Danny, Keith, Sophia, Cara, and Ava Scott. He loved being his family. It's too hard to let my mom go then now my dad. Thanks everyone for attending here to celebrity Daniel's 61 years. Love you, dad.

Thanks Nathan, now Dan's other son, Lucas Eugene Scott.

Thanks everyone. I remembered when my dad wasn't there for me when I was little kid. His brother, Keith was there and my father figure to me. But Deb made my dad to be there for me now. He was there for me since that. I'm thankful for him and my mom. He cared my kids, my wife and I. He cared about my brother and his family too. Yeah our family is very complicated but we worked out good. We lost Deb Scott. Now we lost Dan Scott. Deb is my mom too. Dan is my dad. Rest in peace with Deb. I love you, dad.

Thanks Lucas, now brother Keith Scott.

Thanks everyone. It's hard to let my little brother go. It was hard for me to let Deb go then Dan. Dan and I wasn't that along since he married Deb 53 years ago. We was along before he married her. I was mad at him for left Karen and Lucas but he's happy now. I'm married to Karen now. We are happy too. It's hard to let my little brother go. He always been there for me. I know he's good person. He was our mayor. I believed in him. He can do it. He did it. I'm thankful for him being in my life for 61 years. Be happy with Deb in heaven, Dan. It's hard to let you go, little brother. It's better for you to go and be with your true love, Daniel. We love you. Mom and dad always said you can do it. They are right. You can do everything. I love you, Danny.

Thanks, Keith now Karen Roe Scott.

Thanks everyone. It's hard to let my first love go. Yeah Daniel and I were high school sweetheart. He left me and my son Lucas. I still loves him. He changed a lot when he decided to be in Lucas's life. I accepted him. I'm heartbroken to let my first love go. But if he didn't left me, I wouldn't be with Keith now. I'm thankful for him and our years together. I had known you for 58 years. I love you, Dan. See you soon, Daniel.

Thanks Karen, now Haley James Scott.

Thanks everyone. I'm thankful for him. If no Dan then there's no Nathan and Lucas. Then no Jamie, Lydia, Daniel, Sophia, and Cara. Then no grandkids for us. I'm thankful for you and your great being. You always been there for us with your wife Deb. Now it's good for you to be with Deb. Have a great adventure with her! You will be in our heart always and forever. Xox, Dan.

Thanks everyone for attending and thanks Haley.

Any final words, Nathan and Lucas?

We are thankful for dad. We love you, dad. If you want to say anything or post pictures of him on DanielScottmemorial.com

Thanks everyone.