Chapter 3

10 years later

Happy birthday to you two! Happy birthday to you two! Happy birthday dear sweet Sophia Isabella Scott and Cara Elizabeth Scott! Happy birthday to you two! I couldn't believe that you two are 17 years old now!

Well mom dad, I'm... Pregnant.. I'm sorry dad and mom.

Cara Elizabeth Scott, pregnant!!?

Omg I couldn't believe, but it's fine, mom was pregnant during high school.

Yeah, dad.

Few months later

Mom dad! It's time!!!

We are coming, Cara!!!

At the hospital

Hey, Jake, are you ready to be a dad?

Hey Mr. Scott, yeah I'm. I am planning to ask Cara to marry me, Mr and Mrs Scott.

Call us Nathan and Haley, Jake and sure you can!

Cara, push! Push! Here it comes, Mr Jagielski Jr and Ms Scott! It's a boy! Congrats, Jake and Cara!

Your a dad, Jake!

Your a mom, Cara! Welcome to the world, Jake Nathan Scott-Jagielski III!

Cara Elizabeth Scott, will you marry me?

Omg yes, Jake Don Jagielski Jr!

Where's my grandson? A familiar voice behind.

Omg Jake Xavier Jagielski Sr!!!

Omg hey, Haley Bob James Scott and Nathan Royal Scott!

Who's that?

Well, this is my wife, Erica Danielle Marsh Jagielski. You sure know them, Erica?

Well, Jake, I'm not sure.

This is famous Haley James Scott and this is famous Nathan R. Scott.

Omg they are famous couple in Tree Hill High, Jakey!

Yeah, they are.

This is your grandson, Jake Nathan Scott-Jagielski III, mom, dad, Jake, and Erica.

Omg, Cara, your a mom!!

Yeah, dad.

Lucas' pov

I was reading a newspaper.

Celebrity news!!

Nathan Royal Scott, a Charlotte BobCats player and his wife, Haley Bob James Scott, tour singer and songwriter has welcomed their eighth grandson! Their twin daughter, Cara Elizabeth Scott and Jake Don Jagielski Jr's kid and they are getting married! Jake Nathan Scott-Jagielski was born yesterday!!

Wow, Peyton!!

Yes, Lucas?

Nathan and Haley's daughter, Cara has a son with Jake Jagielski's son!

What, Luke??!

Yeah, Jake Nathan Scott-Jagielski..

Omg, I'm calling Nathan and Haley.

Ringing..

Hey, you had reached Nathan and Haley Scott's answering machine.. We are busy, please call us back, we might be busy with our kids. Or we are having s**. We will call you guys back. Thanks. Bye.

Uh, hey.. You guys need to update your answering machine. Anyway, I know we haven't talked for ten years again, I'm sorry... Congrats for your eighth grandkid! I want to know your kids and grandkids, Haley and Nate. Call us back. Lucas and Peyton.