Chapter 8

It's one month since mom passed away.

I was reading a newspaper.

A month ago is when Daniel Robert Scott, the mayor's wife, Deborah Helen Lee Scott, passed away. The family is still devastated. Son of Deborah Helen and Daniel Robert Scott, Nathan Royal Scott, 53 years old, didn't go out for one month. Most people saw him last time was at Deb's funeral. Nathan haven't go out after that! We saw Haley James Scott, Nathan's wife, go out a lot. We also saw Nathan's kids, James, Lydia, Daniel, Sophia, and Cara Scott go out with their families. We haven't see Nathan. The Scott family is still devastated. Deborah Helen passed away on February 5. Daniel and Nathan didn't go out at all. Dan moved in Nathan and Haley's mansion house! We did saw Nathan and Dan once at the graveyard. They were visiting Deb there. That's the news for this week.

Nathan! Danny and Jen is having a boy now!

Haley, let's go.

Yeah.

At the hospital

Hey Danny! Soon?

Hey mom and dad. Yeah very soon.

Jen, push! Push! Here it comes! It's a boy! Congrats Mr and Mrs Scott.

Thanks. Welcome to the world, John Lee Scott.

Mom and dad, this is our son, John Lee Scott. Named Lee after grandma Deb Lee Scott.

Aww, can I hold my ninth grandchild?

Sure mom!

Aww, my grandson, John Lee Scott.

Wow, our ninth grandkid, Hales.

Yeah, Nate.

The newspaper

Nathan Royal Scott, son of Daniel Robert Scott and Deborah Helen Lee Scott, finally went to the hospital to see his son, Daniel Keith Scott and his wife Jennifer Danielle West Scott's newborn son, John Lee Scott. Of course the family is still devastated, the couple named their son John Lee after Deb Lee Scott. Daniel and Nathan finally went and visit, they got out from the house over one month!