Chapter 14

-----------------Elena's P.O.V.--------------

It's girls night today! Me, Caroline and Bonnie gathered at Bonnie's house after school... no boys were allowed. So all the boys would have their own boys day and us girls got our own.

We decided to watch movies and Caroline had picked the movie 'Dirty Dancing' and me and Bonnie agreeded to watch this as this was a great movie with good music...

Now I've had the time of my life

No I never felt like this before

Yes I swear it's the truth

and I owe it all to you

We three LOVE LOVE LOVE the song when they did their final dance in the movie, it's called The Time Of My Life! We sang together and danced around like three idiots and we randomly grabbed a bottle of champagne and began to drink it...

"OMG! This is the best night ever! It's been a long time since our last girls night." Caroline yelled... She's probably a little drunk. We began to get a little tired and so we sat on the couch and to start our girls talk.

"So, there's still a few more days till graduation, do you girls have any ideas on how to celebrate?" Caroline started her first girls talk topic. And of course, me and Bonnie shaked our heads as we ain't the party planners, this job was usually done by Caroline so, we then asked her the same question and she seemed to have some crazy but incredible ideas.

"I think I would like to hold a party at the Mystic Stadium! The largest stadium in Mystic Falls where lots of stars held their concerts! Although it's pricy, I can try to talk to Mrs. Lockwood for renting the place for free as she knew that it's our graduation and I think she would like to do that for us as a graduation present!" Caroline said. "But what if she didn't allow us? Where will we go?" I asked. "If she said no, then I'll compel her, that's easy!" Caroline replied with full confidence. Oh yeah right, I've totally forgotten about she's a vampire...Well, she's still the same as normal, you couldn't tell the differences between a human Caroline and a vampire Caroline... Her personalities were still there... didn't change a bit...

After all the talking about the celebration for our graduation, Caroline suddenly told us something unexpected.

"You know what girls? I shouldn't be telling you this but, I can't control myself..." Caroline said. "Well, tell us then! You know you can't keep a secret..." I said... trying to be sarcastic. "Fine. Today after school, before I came here, I went to Mystic Mall to pick up my graduation dress. Then I saw the boys hanging out there so I got curious and followed them. Do you know what they did? They bought us rings preparing to propose to us on the graduation day!!!" She shouted with excitement! Me and Bonnie were shocked. TOTAL SHOCKED. "So... we're...we're about to get married?" I asked. "YES, Elena! Our all time dream is becoming true! Our true love are going to propose to us! How sweet they are!" Caroline shouted again... But then she turned to Bonnie who's so happy and jumping around.

"But Bonnie? Jeremy was sad at the Mall. He said he wanted to be with you forever like us vampires can... He ... he cried about it..." Caroline said, no more laughters. The room suddenly went so quiet. I've never heard that silence could be this loud. Then Bonnie tried to speak, "Really? He creid? Aww, I want to be with him for the eternity too but I don't want to be a vampire... I don't think we have a choice..." "Don't be sad Bonnie, I'm sure we can find a way! There's always a way right? Maybe...Maybe you can check out your grimoire and see if there's a spell that can make you live forever?" I suggested but knowing that there wouldn't be this kind of spells. Bonnie nodded and quickly ran to her room and took her grimoire out. She flipped the pages again and again and again...

After 15 minutes, Bonnie suddenly shouted, "AHH!! I FOUND IT!" Me and Caroline were surprised because we couldn't believe there's a spell like this...

"What did it say?" Both me and Caroline said. But Bonnie just smiled and said,

" I can be with Jeremy forever and always... for the eternity..."