Love Never Dies (The Vampire Diaries)

Dear readers,

Thank you for reading this fan fiction! I'm sure most of you are TVD Fans like me! I hope you like the story and don't forget to vote and comment:)

P.S. I will try and think of something more interesting!

Love,
Michelle

Elena - a doppelgänger who looks like Katherine and in love with both Stefan an Damon Salvatore. Descendant of Katherine.

Stefan - In love with Elena and is a vampire. Brother of Damon. He once love Katherine.

Damon - in love with Elena and is a vampire. Brother of Stefan. He once love Katherine.

Caroline - in love with Tyler and she's a vampire turned by Katherine

Bonnie - she's a witch and is one of the most powerful one in the world as she's a Bennett witch. She loves Jeremy.

Jeremy - Elena's brother. Loves Bonnie

Tyler - a hybrid which means half vampire half werewolf turned by Klaus with Elena's doppelgänger blood and in love with Caroline. But Klaus wants to kill him as he is no longer sired to Klaus anymore

Klaus - the most powerful original vampire as he's a hybrid and he loves Caroline. He doesn't trust his own family so he use Elena's blood to create a hybrid army to accompany him.

Katherine - a vampire who's once a doppelgänger and then she turned to be a vampire so Klaus won't chase her anymore. But as she betrayed Klaus, she's been running away from klaus for 500 years. And she's a selfish little bitch as she played with both Stefan and Damon before.