Chapter 10

What? Klaus' mother? Isn't she dead already after Klaus ripped her heart out? How could she be alive? And how did Tyler find Bonnie's mum? I was so confused now!

"Klaus? Do you have some explaining to do?" I said. "I... I... Let me tell you the story back from 1492..." Klaus said.

Flashback of Klaus

I couldn't believe it! My real father was a werewolf? How could my mother lie to me and the whole family about this! Now that I was half vampire half werewolve, I was the only one in the planet who's a hybrid! I was alone! I hate my mother... I had to kill her...

I called my brothers and sisters out to play for an excuse to kill my mother at home...alone.

"Hey, Niklaus! Where are you going? Aren't you suppose to play with us?" Rebekah, my sister said. "I was just going to have a bite, I'm thirsty! I'll be back in a sec.!" I yelled back. And then I went straight home and made sure my mother was home alone.

I saw her grabbing the flowers she'd just picked and put them into the vase. "Mother! I need to talk to you! I want you to explain something to me!" I said. She seemed to know what I was about to ask so she just went ahead and answered me, "Niklaus my son, I'm sorry about the whole hybrid thing , I really am! But you can't blame me for this forever, you'll be fine, don't worry about this." "Fine? It's not! I hate to be a freak and you know it! What kind of mother are you! I thought you know me well enough that you will notice this will never be forgivable to me! I want to be like others and to fit in so I won't be isolated... Now, you RUINED everything!" I shouted at her angrily and I was too angry that I just stretched my hand towards her chest and ripped her heart out without hesitation...

"Klaus... How could you? You... You monster... You will regret this... I'll be back for you...." She said with her last breath.

Flashback of Klaus...ended.

"Wow, so you know for a long time that your mum will come back for you?" Damon asked. "Yes... I just didn't think it's now... It's too sudden..." Klaus said shakily. 

"You're going to be fine. We'll be on your side no matter what! We are all in this together, remember?" Caroline said trying to cheer Klaus up. He forced a smile out but I knew deep down, he was still scared and sad.

"Bonnie, can you contact your mum or something so to figure out some ways to help Klaus?" I asked but I forgot that Bonnie haven't seen her mother since 3. I felt sorry that I just asked.

"No, Elena! I don't! And I don't get it! My mum never wanted to come and see me or even a phone talk and now she just go ahead and help Tyler to open a coffin?" Bonnie said and began to have watery eyes...

We group hugged Bonnie and Klaus to show them our love and support to them... Hoping this could help a little bit with their emotions now.

"Thank you guys, I've never had friends before... And now, I feel the love in you guys and I am really glad I have you all right now..." Klaus said. I've never seen him that emotional before.

"First, we need to find out where's Abby and see if we can dig some informations out from her to defeat Esther!" I suggested. "Let me find her! I love freaking people out, that's kind of my job." Katherine offered herself. Wow! Katherine offered to help Klaus? The world's definitely changing...

"Alright then, in the mean time, we should go and prepare some weapons or other stuff that we think can kill a person. And next, to make a plan on killing Esther with the informations after getting it from Abby." Stefan said. He's always the serious and organized kind of guy, that's definitely the things he'd say.

"So let's gathered at the boarding house today after school and prepare for the war!" I said and they all nodded.

Esther's P.O.V.

I knew it, I always knew I could come back! I was an original witch, if you simply ripped my heart out, I'll only lose my power and slept for a long time until someone powerful enough to open the coffin and channeled her power with me... That means I shared her power...

And I always knew someone could wake me up as Klaus was a monster, he'll definitely cause people to hate him and to have revenge on him... And I was their revenge tool. I was really glad that Tyler kid came with the Bennett witch Abby because she's really powerful and I thought my plan on killing my own son would be much more easier.

"So, Abby, I'm really glad to see you! Thank you for sharing your power with me." I thanked Abby once again. "You're welcome, I am willing to do it because I really hate vampires and if Klaus' dead then many of the vampires who share the same bloodline will die also..." Abby said. "Yes, that's how it works. And tonight, I am going to perform the ritual to kill Klaus... So, you go get some rest now because you'll be very tired tonight as I will use lots of your power." I said and Abby went back to her home.

Abby's P.O.V.

As I went back home, I couldn't see Jamie (my foster son)! But two minutes before I walked into the house, he texted me that he's making me tea to drink... Where was he? I looked around and I smelled some really good scented flower tea in the kitchen but no one was in there.

Suddenly, there's a breeze behind me and as I looked back, the window's opened. "Hello, Abby." I heard someone said and two people appeared in front of me.

"Oh my God! Let go of Jamie! Who are you? What do you want?" I yelled as I saw a woman strangling Jamie. "I'm Katherine Pierce. And I will let go if you are willing to tell me everything about you and Esther." I nodded and she finally let go of Jamie. I told Jamie to quickly get out of the house to somewhere else to hide for now as I've heard of the name Katherine and she's no good person...well....vampire...

"So, where do we start?" Katherine said...