Chapter - 10

I sat there shaking, traumatised by the abuse i had recieved, my dad came home but i could see it in his eyes that he knew

dad: a piece of advise darling..respect yourself and you will get the respect you deserve *he said looking up at me, before continuing to eat his dinner, my step mum tried to ask me if i was alright, but i felt numb what kind of father does that to their child no matter how bad they are, how could i be alright?*

me: i hate you..i hate you all and i hope you burn in hell you fucking dickhead *i shouted, tears forming in my eyes, my stepmum calmly replied saying "now darling dont swear" i gave her a dirty screw*

me: im not ur darling and ur not my mum, we all know he's using u coz ur a nice fuck and ur a decent 'mother' to me

dad: get out now, me dont want to see u for the next few days me take care of you well here and you think its nice knowning me gave birth to a prostitute breed nah? go in the real world for a while, come back humble, you got 30 mins

*i stood the in shock, tears running down my cheek, the i held myself together and walked slowly upstairs, why should i want to stay were im not wanted? i went into my room and packed a bag to fit me for the week, then took bare of my stepmum's hair products, make up and sprays, she dont need them as much as i do, then i took my £300 from dad's secret stash, and took the laptop, HA ! THEY CAN SUCK MY DICK and i took my ipod, oyster, and COCO BUTTER, just coz im homeless dont mean i gotta be crusty too, i called kayla and she picked up after the second ring

kayla: mhh yeah faster ohh hello *she was baitely beating rhys again*

me: err are you beating rhys?

kayla: no his older brother *err i swear my girl is on slag movements lately..line ups and all sorts*

me: kmt anyways i was wondering if i could stay at yours for a while, my fam is being bookey

kayla: no sorry love im staying at rhys's tonight then tomorrow chris is linking me to go shubz and tings so dunno when i'll be home

me: ughh to be- *she hung up on me, i swear down this bitch locked on her bestie for a beat kmt, fuck her then, shows noone is true, i looked down my bbm list at all the contacts, i had 753 but not one of them was true, i had bare ppl around me but none of them i could actually call frends just aquantances, it used to be me and kayla against the world till she changed into a bumlick and a slag, she was no longer my realist, just as i scrolled down the list i landed on t-man, i called it, my voice was shaky as i spoke, what if his girl answered or what if he was in the middle of a beat, or what if he told me to fuck of. before i could think of anymore what ifs he answered

me: umm hello

tee: shanika?

me: urm yeah, you remembered my name

tee: how could i forget such a pretty name, for such a pretty girl

me: tee can i come over please *i said nearly in tearss*

tee: you okay b, you sound burnt

me: just stupid family shit, then my dad kicked me out and now im on the streats standing here coz my bestie is now a slag and would rather beat than help me *i continued to blabar on until i was completely in tears, he just silently listened*

tee: yh babe i'll pick you up, and my girl shannie is here too

me: oh

*my heart fell into my stomach, he had a girl and she was round which meant i would have to see them all mushy, why could it never be just me and him? 10 minutes later a bmw pulled up, tee got out and opened the door for me and put my bag in the boot*

me: you can drive?

tee: man said i aint old enough still this is shannie's car shes 19 inet *aghh kill me now, i looked over at the girl he was pointing at, she was pretty, prettier than me by far, she had nice natural hair which she styled beautifully and had light brown eyes and light skin, she was older AND she could drive a car this nice, i was in no competition with her, coz she was far ahead, she spoke softly but with attitude and confidence*

shannie: im his cousin, aha i can see by the look on your face that u wasnt too happy, to have competition dont worry babes

me: ahaha sorry wat happened to his girl?

*tee came back into the car from the boot and sat in the drivers seet*

me: err t-man you cant drive ur 15 stop messin'

tee: we broke up *he said ignoring what i had just said and began to drive i prayed in my head that the police wouldnt stop us, but even so tee looked older than his age, he had his ears peirced which also made him look older, also his voice was deep and mature, you could see in his hazel eyes that he had the eyes of a man, he had seen and experienced things men had seen and experienced, coz of hs surroundings he had to grow up quicker than he was meant to, he had to be a man, when he was simply meant to be a boy, a child, like any other teen*

shannie: bounce, you were hardly together, all u ever talked about was shanika we got in it was about 2 am, t-man only lived with his mum who was always in birmingham for bussiness and his older brother jayden, and his cousin shannie as he parents died in a car crash 9 years ago, wow the things you can find out in a 10 minute car ride, shannie is actually a realist, i told them about what happened at home, and tee's eyes went misty*

tee: who was it?

shannie: ashley *i could tell she was serious because ppl usually called him tee or t-man but never ashley*

tee: fuck sake, when i get my hands on them, am i prick to have mans raping my future wifey *i swear down when he said that my insides where having a party, dancing and all sorts, but this werent the time*

me: erm it doesnt matter, just a few off my dad's dons but they are known on road

tee: state their tags now *he said pulling to the side, i told him then he made some phonecalls and dropped me and shannie at his yard*

shannie: stop being dumb man, you already been pen, you want more time?

tee: i aint a kid, just stay here and i'll call you in a bit yeah *he kissed he on the cheek then lipsed me pasionately, i swear i didnt want it to end but then reality struck as soon as he moved back*

me: dont go

stay here with me and shannie, dont do something dumb, please i love you *i froze as soon as i said that, ohh shit, what did i say? :0*

tee: shanika *he lifted my face* i love you too *he said softly then he smiled and kissed me again, by now my inside werent having a party they were having some parade ting, then he drove away, me and shannie chated for a while she was so real, then i went to bed in tee's bed, about 5 in the morning i felt him slide in behind me and snake his hands around my waist, i felt so at peace like nothing could go wrong.