Chapter - 5

i woke up depressed,all night i had been thinking about the whole situation with andre and kayla. and i then realised it was best if i just forgot about them and moved on . - i wish! i picked up my phone and my eyes widened, my phone had never had as many missed calls&messages before. and there was a couple of textes from kayla and a few missed calls frum andre.kayla-shan its me kayla, we need to talk whatt you saw last night.. it wasnt what u thought. look im sorry i dont want to lose you as a friend can we just forget about this?xx'forget about this' was exacly what i was going to try and do, ive known kayla for a long time and im not letting this affect our frendship. and for andre i dont ever want to hear from him(lyin agen) i couldn't stop thinking about him. i need to see him and for him to hold me and tell me it was all happening in my imagination. i need this feeling to just go away i can't cope with this. -VIBRATION- my phone is ringing, - private numberwho could this be now kmt, im in the middle of deep thoughts.yes hello.

ERM, HELLO SHAN WHAT U SAIN?

im not sayin nothing ; who's this. I'TS MALIK ANDRE'S FRIEND YOU SAW AT HIS YARD THAT TIME?

OhhSNAP! it was that sexy boy i saw the other day at andre's argh naa, now hes gona think im some any rude person.Ermm yeah ..sorry about that i aint ina mood.

YHYH ITS KOOL IM IN YOUR AREA ANYWAY, CAN I COME AND SEE YOU?[nonononono]yeah sure, when you walk past KP's cross the road and its number 50 .ALRIGHT KOOL - LOCKK OF.argh,i've done it again. done things without thinking, this really needs to stop.the door bell went. i really couldnt be bothered to answer the door so i let them stand there for a bit, i quickly rush down the stairs and open the door;it was malik. mmm he was looking NOICE! pink ralph polo shirt ,dark moschino jeans,white airforces a fat chain&fresh shape-up. my sexy cup of tea rudeboy! so im in my house with this sexy boy and were hardly talking. i go upstairs telling him to follow. we sitting on my bed in silence,this is kinda dead. after what it seems like to be a lifetime,he started talking to me."I HEARD WHAT HAPENED WITH ANDRE, I CANT BELIEVE HE COULD CHEAT ON SOMEONE LIKE YOU.I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH HIS HEAD BUT BOY, IF I HAD A GIRL LIKE YOU I WOULD TREAT YOU RIGHT AND NEVER LET SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN" HMM i replied with a slight grin on my face. i looked up and said to him "all you boy's are the same,don't like hapiness". "THATS NOT TRUE, IM NOT LIKE THAT AND IF IM HONEST WITH YOU, IVE CLOKED YOU FROM DAY ONE FROM THE DAY THAT I SAW YOU I COULDNT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU,AND YOUR SO SEXY DAMMM!" hmm, so this conversation turnt into a complimant session about me. i was getting bored after a while, then a few seconds later i felt his hands rubbing up on my leg,it didnt feel right."sorry.. i cant do this can you please go""IM SORRY I DIDNT WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BUT ALRIGHT ILL GO".  MMmm finally at peace in my house,back to my thoughts now. one part of me waned to cross kayla out my life for good but obviously i wasn't ready todo that for anyone so..-VIBRATION-kmtt what is this.. now i can't even think for a minute without some ediot interupting.Oh its a call me back message from kayla. so i call her back and she tries to explain herself. i tell her i dont want to hear it and that its forgotten about and were kool.she thanks me and promises me that this wont happen again. couple of hours later she comes to my yardd. its abit akward now , there in an uncomfortable vibe in the air so i decide to make convo."yeah anyway kayla i herd Ashley came out of pen today" ,"YEHH! EVRYONES COMING UP OUR AREA TODAY TO SEE HIM ARE YOU GONA GO SAY HELLO?" "LOL no why should i were not friends?""ARHH SHAN MAN YOUR BEING DUMB CAN'T YOU SEE HOW SEXY THIS GUY IS AND YOUR NOT EVEN WILLING TO GO SAY HELLO?" -PING!-  hold on one second i've got a friend request. 'T-MAN' talking of the devill,'t-man' was what the others called him instead of his real name. wait holdd up? this guy just came out of pen and hes already got a bb? so i accept the request."YOO SHAN DO YOU REMEMBER ME IS ASHLEY"

yeah ino who dis is lol."OHOH SO WHAT U SAYIN, BEEN A LONG TIME"nothing much just here&ino."KLKL UNO MAN STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU , BUT WHENVER I USED TO TRY IT WITH YOU, YOU ALWAYS TO PUSHED ME AWAY LIKE NA MAN"LOL,sorry it seemed that way."ITE WE CAN START FRESH IF YOU WANT?"yhyh thats kool."WHAT YOU DOIN NOW, COME LINK ME INIT"nana im kool maybe another tyme?"YEH THATS KOOL"Lol who does this guy think he is,even though i must admit he is sexy, dont mean im one of this hundreds of girls who run after him. i've already got enough things to worry about i dont need anymore. Kayla jammed at my yard for he hole day all we did was talk, she was trying to talk me into giving Ashley a chance, cos it seemed to her&evryone else that he truely did like me and i was being a prick and pushing him away,which was actually the case.