Chapter - 2

Right, I’m at Tesco’s , just when am about to go in I realise what an idiot iam , i forgot the money at home . Anyway I don’t have time, its 2:45 and i need to go to André’s house, luckily he only lived down the road. Walking past the shop window fixing myself up, did i mention André was some peng light skinned boy with light brown eyes ?

am at his door . i knock. My jaw drops as he opens the door. His swagga was on point he had done his hair and had a sweet smile across his face. “rahtedd, your sexy Shan” he says as I’m walking in. He lets me go infront indicating for me to go into the lounge. I walk in and my eyes are automatically pinned on some piff boy sitting in the corner, he looks up and sais hello with one sexy grin. I didn’t even get time to say anything, André grabbed my hand. I followed him up stairs. He took me to his room, it was quite big and nicely kept he had a hudge plasma screen and i ps3. I guess hes one of those ones who bang out COD everyday. So im alone in this room with some sexy boy. It gets hot and he takes his top off, wow ! i would love to lick whipped cream from that body. He sits down next to me. “ Shan i love you you know, mans got a lot of love for you” at that point i didn’t know what to say, so i said the first thing that came to my head “I LOVE YOU TOO” oh shit .how could i be so dumb ! Well he was peng and everything but i didn’t love him though? He came closer to me and started to pull on my top making it obvious he wanted me to take it off. I did. He looked at me licking his lips and jumped on me like some kind of tiger, he began to feel up my breast. It tickled it was making me giggle. He then started to suck on my nipples, it felt so good, am not even gonna lie he was making me wet. He started to go lower, as he went down i could feel his dick harden against my pussy , it was hard boii ! he pulled of my shorts and knickers and threw it to one side. I looked up at him and his nice brown eyes gazed into mine, then he pushed slowly two of his fingers into my pussy, it felt so good, it was making my eyes roll back, i was loosing control of my legs. I couldn’t take it, he was going faster and deeper by the minute, i just let it out i just lashed” ANDREEEEEE” how much i screamed i bet the neighbours now knew his name !. all of a sudden he stopped. The atmosphere in the room went from nice to worrying. His facial expression had changed. I didn’t know what the hell was going on, i got up and started to pick up my shit. My man bare pulling me back like he knows me or suttin, i was like get of me man ! and thats when he swang for me. Punching me in my back and ting. I was bare shook crawling on the floor thinking this nigga was gonna take my life away today. Tears rolling down my cheeks as he violently abused me , i then heard a voice so i listened to it. I kicked him in his dick then grabbed it and twisted it round, no one fucks with me i said as i ran past him and ran to open the front door running home i thought to myself if this is his way of showing his love than he can take his love back because im not interested.