Chapter - 7

i didnt want to give him the saticfaction of seeing me cry, i wouldnt let him see me cry. i grabbed Kayla and we ran for the bus, the whole bus journey i was silent i was thinking about all the things he had said to me just the other day, telling me he loved me and i was his one and only when he was linking other girls, beating other girls, lipsing other girls. i needed to forget about him, i wanted to feel special, like someone needed me, the feeling i felt right now could make me commit suicide. i remembered Kayla had that zoot on her, i turned to her and saw her staring right back at me, she pulled a dirty face and i almost jumped out my skin, i hate when she looks at me like that she looked like a witch. She laughed.

"what the fuck man" i said laughing, at least she'd lifted my mood abit but it wasnt enough

"i knew i could make you smile" she said bussing out laughing again

"naah you tried to give me nightmares, i beg you dont do that ever again in your life!" i said giving her the serious look 

"looool yeah yeah whatever" she said still laughing.

"have you still got the zoot? im feeling to get ROCKED." i said 

"yeah yeah, i dont really wanna get too high, im goin to link Rhys later" she started licking her lips.

"hmm." is all i said i couldn't be asked to ask her what she was gonna do with him, dutty girl.

Our stop came and we got off and walked to the normal spot for smoking; down the alley next to the pub. Kayla rolled up the zoot and lit it, i was gettin so gassed soon this feeling will leave and i will have forgotten about that dickhead for a couple hours. 

She took the first pull.

Then i took 3 big ones.

She took another one.

I took a couple more.

*ROCKED MODE!*

It felt like i was walking on air, i felt like jumping off the top of a building and flying.

"LIKE A G6 LIKE A G6" Kayla was screaming out 

I was getting soo gassed i stood skanking in the middle of the road, whining up my body and all sorts.

From a far i saw two figures i think it was Ashley and Rhy, as we got closer to the figures it was, i quickly grabbed Kayla and we sat on the pole by shops. 

"oh my god, t-man's coming over, oh my god, what if he asks me to beat, woii his 2 inch cocky in my pum pum" i was whispering in Kayla's ear 

She started giggling like some fool, i was being serious :|.

"Ahh yes they're coming over, right heres the plan, im gonna go over there in tha bush and get fucked from the back screamin lalala" she started bussin out laughing

I was creasing, but i dont even know why, i knew thats exactly what she was gonna do LOOOOOL.

T-man and Rhys came even closer, i was gettin nervous. 

What was i meant to say when i was alone with him? 'Oh how was pen' - erm no i dont fink so.

I was sitting here thinking, until i looked up and saw him standing over me smiling his sexy smile. I started grinning bare teeth, then i looked over to Rhys and my face dropped. Ew :&. Hes soooo foul, i actually dunno what Kayla sees in him he looks like a cross between T.I and Giggs and trust me its not a nice looking person at all. Ew.

"Errr ur butters" i said to Rhys. it kinda slipped out, you know when you think something and u say it out loud, yeah! woopsies

T-man started bussin out laughing and Kayla was looking at me like i had just spat in her mouth and Rhys looked burnt. Oh wells they'll get over it.

Kayla screwed me and stormed off with Rhys into the bush, loool i told you she was a hoeeee.

I turned to T-man and started giggling, he looked soo damn finee.

"you're rocked to the maxx" he said laughing his sexy laugh.

"no im not" i said my words slurring

"your not buzzin no?" he said raising one eyebrow

"nahhhh im not buzzin" i said then burst out laughing

He went as if he was gonna punch me in my face and i reacted like a minute later, that was some scary shit fam.

I screamed and jumped off the pole, i felt like i was gonna die. 

" i told you, you was buzzin, try lie to me and dat." he said pulling me back onto the pole

i started giggling at nothing, this whole situation was just hilarious.

I finally stopped giggling and he turned to face me.

"Mans feeling you yunah" he said and looked me in the eyes.

I started grinning bare teeth; i was happs rudeboy, having this fine fine shawty telling me hes feeling me, woiii gettin a nigga gassed and tings.

i was about to reply when i felt his sexy mosturised lips against mine, kissing me, oh my god t-man was kissing me. His mouth tasted like chewing gum and smoke-BOWED MIX!

i dunno how he could carry on kissing me with my weed breath but hey-ho. he was still kissing me :)

he started nibbling on my lip and i was getting excited. 

He pulled away and looked at me 

"Sorry i've been wanting to do that since the day i saw you" he said grinning showing his beautiful straight white teeth.

Just as i was about to lean in for another kiss i see Kayla come out the bush with leaves and shit in her hair, Rhys following behind her. ew!

She came over to us and had a screw face on i swear she should be happs? she just got the cocky she's been going on about all day :S she's weird bruv. 

"you ready to go yet?" she said bluntly

"yeahyeah, whats wrong with you" i replied.

"i'll tell you later" she said screwing Rhys.

"okaayy" i said smiling at her 

I turnt to t-man and smiled at him.

"byee" i said 

"bye babes, ping man doe" he said and winked at me.

i nodded and left, ahh hes soo finee. :)

When we got back to mine i jumped in my bed and slept like a fat bastard after running 100m.

Ahh sweet dreams :)