Larry fans attack (Louis)

*This is not a Larry imagine please do not comment and think it is..)

*TRIGGERING*

Louis imagine for Gail:

I threw my phone across the room! Im done I have done nothing to get the hate I get! Fans telling me that im fake im just a cover up! that's if im actually Louis' girlfriend that im a dirty whore slut scum faced b**h! I cant take this im getting weaker and weaker! I don't think I can do this any longer! all the hate they got my tumblr page witch I still run it like a blogger would but I get so much hate and Louis knows that I have the tumblr hes the one that told me to keep running it! cause I had so man fans that liked my posts he told me to just keep doing it! so I have! but now all the love just turned into hate I know a few fans ship me a Lou but a lot of them hate me!

Is Louis supposed to me upset and hurt that he doesn't have anyone to love? I have been around Harry and Louis and tbh they hug and play games just like any other people and I know for sure they aren't dating! but nope im a cover up! I know this one very nice fan or she was a fan she died.... she always told me that I was important and not to listen to anybody else! I followed her and dmed her a she was very nice! I walked over to my phone and picked it up again there was a few new tweets.... I didn't looked at the users just at the tweet "go kill your self you don't deserve to be here!" "why are you still here? Louis doesn't love or even like you!" "you don't deserve Louis! why are alive?" I read the tweets I cried... Louis just went to the store.. ok calm down Gail its ok Louis will be back and you can talk to him.... just calm down I pasted back and forth... I cant do this my phone was going off non stop hate!

I ran in the bathroom with a razor I sat down and thought of everthing they called me whore I made one cut slut I made another fake I made another... poser I made a small cut... stupid.. made a small one... gay I made another small one... why did I have to do this? why did they do this to me was all I could think about! I stood up and washed the blood off and found some wrap and wrapped it around my arm I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my hoodie and phone slide on my slippers and ran down stairs.. as I waited for Louis to get back I still cried slowly stopping as I logged out of twitter.. and instagram I put my phone down and laid on the couch.. I saw Louis pull in the drive way he came in with a a punch of bags and set them on the counter I shut the door and ran to him he wrapped his arms around my waist I started crying again "whats wrong babe?" Louis asked I cried harder..

he released you from the hug and pulled you over to the couch you just hugged him and cried you reliezed that part of the wrap wasn't covered by the sleeve of your hoodie you where about to pull your sleeve down but Louis grabbed your hand and pull your sleeve up.. he looked at you "what happened to make you do this babe?" Louis asked with concern and unwrapping your arm "t-the fans they got to me!" you said crying harder "can I see your phone?" Louis asked you handed him your phone and signed into twitter for him he tweeted from your account "hope your satisfied with your selfs cause now Gail is hurt and crying and wont stop she can barely breathe because shes crying so hard next time I hope you think before you act! xx Louis" He logged off put your phone on the table "its ok babe we can get threw this!! we can talk it our! Ok?" Louis said and picked your chin up you nodded and kissed Louis' cheek "I love you babe" you whispered barley able to talk Louis hugged you and pulled you back on the couch to cuddle "I love you to beautiful" he said and kissed your lips lightly

ok I made it a bit longer hope you like it! :)