the devil needed a ride 15

***

Luke’s p.o.v

I couldn’t sleep knowing she was in so much pain because of me. I was used to death so it didn’t bother me but to see her crying like that... it broke my dead heart.

I wanted to see her smile with happiness or moan my name in pleasure, never pain. She was crying because of me. The scavengers came to her because of the power I put inside of her body... if I just ran away when she pulled me out of the car she would have been safe...

But I have never had someone hold me so caringly, so protectively. I loved the comfort she gave when she hold me. Like now. She held me to her chest protectively even though I could protect her.

I need to go do something... I have to go to the underworld and make it known I’m not dead. I shifted and stood up.

I jumped off the bed and heard a soft voice, "Luke? Where are you going?" she still sounded really sad.

I turned human leaning down on the bed. I ran my thumb across her cheek, "I have to do something, I will be back in a couple of days, be safe... I love you." I gently pressed my lips to hers. I really did love her.

She kissed back softly; "come back to me..." she fell asleep almost instantly.

I brushed her hair back with a sigh, she has such a big heart but that just means it is easily broken.

I ran my finger across her mark making me smile. I bent down kissing the mark then pulled away. I had to leave or nothing was going to get done.

I quietly stepped out and transported to the underworld. I had gone to my room to get some clothes on. It was a big room with only a bed and dresser, it connected to a closet and bathroom.

I quickly pulled on my so called devil suit. It was nothing more than a black suit with a red tie. Once I was finished I flashed to my throne room to where there was a huge clamor and panic. The line was out the door of demons and servants of mine.

I let my fire flow out in a booming noise making the whole place. Everyone quickly fell silent, "now that I have everyone’s attention, my I ask why there is so much disorder!" I snapped and they all flinched back.

"What is this ruckus? There will be no disorder in my hell!" a woman’s voice yelled.

She broke through the crowd and saw a woman similar to the one that betrayed me. She froze seeing me.

"your hell?!' I snarled stalking towards her, 'what in hells name gives you the right to try to rein over MY hell!" I screamed in her face and fire outside burned hotter and the whole building shook.

She began to cower, "but... Sara... Sara said you were dead!" she yelled backing up as I closed in on her.

I let out a laugh, "did she tell you that before she tricked me into drink angel’s blood?" I spat in disgust.

Everyone gasped and stared wide eyed.

"He drank angels blood and survived?!" demons whispered in shock.

I grabbed her shirt and she looked terrified, "but... no one can survive angels blood!" she cried as I began to change into my true form.

It was strange as I began changing I felt more powerful than before. I felt as if I was given more power.

"I would have died if my mate didn’t save me." I growled but couldn’t help but feel slight happiness despite my anger.

There was a new round of shock. I threw down the girl disgusted, "you are forever banned to coming into my kingdom. If you do I will personally kill you.