the devil needed a ride 12

***

I’m so freaking happy that work is finally over!!! I am so ready for a warm bath and just to go to sleep. Luke pretty much sleeps the whole day in my shirt. At first I refused because he was actually a human but then he started acting cold and I felt really bad.

I could feel him purring between my boobs and he just had a smug little smile all day. When I went to work he laid in the car but I left the window down in case it got to hot.

Now I’m sluggishly going to my car. I picked up Luke setting him in the passenger seat and drove. He meowed climbing into my lap, "not now Luke I’m really tired." I mumbled as I stopped for Mary.

She seemed just as dead as I was. I gave a wave when I dropped her off and drove home. Luke followed along my feet because I was too tired to hold him.

I was about get to my door when James came out... but that isn’t the real James, James is dead.

He frowned, "what’s wrong?" he went to touch my shoulder but Luke hissed jumping onto my shoulder hissing at him.

I don’t think that demon knows that is the devil... I just sighed going inside with Luke. I set my bag down about to face plant into the couch when Luke turned human. I just ignored him walking to my bed.

I climbed into bed and Luke sat next to me, "hey, what’s wrong." I ignored his voice because I was too tired to answer but he must have taken the wrong way.

"Did I do something to piss you off?" he asked confused.

I let out a frustrated huff, "not everything is about you Luke! I might be tired and not want to talk to anyone; did you ever think of that?" I snapped at him. I wasn’t mad at him just so tired and he was bugging me at the wrong time.

"You don’t have to overreact I was just asking." he sounded annoyed at me. I wish I could apologize but my tired self wouldn't let me.

"You think this is overreacting?! I just said I was fucking tired and you are saying I’m over reacting!" yah I am way over reacting, "maybe you should just leave!" I snapped at him but instantly regretted it. I didn’t want him to leave.

He glared, "if that is what you want, fine!" he growled turning away and just walked. I heard the front door open and close.

I was about to lay back down when someone knocked I groaned, "You got to be kidding me." I was in a worse mood now because of the whole incident.

I walked opening the door and James smiled "I came to invite you to dinner, come on." before I could say no I was yanked out and the door shut.

I opened my mouth to scream at him for man handling me but was suddenly thrown back. I cried out when my body broke down his room door.

I whimpered as I felt a sharp pain in my head. I touched it and felt something wet. I looked at my hand and saw it covered in blood... this isn’t good.

He moved so he was in front of me and grabbed my hand sucking my fingers, "so innocent." he moaned pulling back.

I took a deep breath then screamed, "Luke!" he growled slapping me hard making me spit out blood.

Suddenly the door was thrown open and a very pissed Luke, stood there. I have never felt so happy to see him.

He snarled, "Leave her the fuck alone!" he roared and was going to take a step but I was yanked into a sitting position and James mouth was next to my neck.

"You know I’m in need of a new body and one that holds the devil powers is quiet a good one." he spat making my eyes widen, so he knew?

"Don’t you dare fucking touch her." Luke snarled stepping towards us but James tightened his grip on my neck.

"I wouldn’t do that!" he sang out mockingly, "Tiffany!" he called out and that girl walked out between us and Luke.

I looked at Luke scared. He had a determined look on his face. I don’t get why he was doing this... I told him to leave but now he looks like he would risk his life for me... I feel something weird in my chest. Like my heart is full of butterflies.

Out of nowhere Luke burst into flames. By the surprised look in his eyes he didn’t do that. His eyes met mine and he gave me a soft smile. Wait... I have a weird feeling then he goes into flames and gives me a smile.

'Love' that word echoed through my mind making me blush despite our situation. He got more powerful the more I loved him. I love him right now because he is looking pretty powerful.

he smirked looking at the woman, "this is going to be easy." she ran to him but he grabbed her neck and it turned to ash making her head roll off her body.

My eyes widened while James gasped, "Tiffany!" he sounded heartbroken...

"You bastard!" he yelled and in the corner of my eyes I saw his mouth quickly close in on my neck.

I shut my eyes hoping for Luke to save me. There was a gasp and I was dropped I coughed looking up and saw what had happened.

Luke had ripped off one of her arms and thrust it between James and I. he spat out his lovers arm glaring, "I will kill you!" he screamed lunging for me but Luke scooped me up and kicked him back onto the girl’s body.

He coughed and went lifeless then the hand that he bit began to move. He walked over pressing his foot down on it and it burned to ash.

I gasped realizing we were on fire! He smirked touching my cheek, "you hold my powers, they don’t affect you." he told me with a gentle look in his eyes.

"You came back for me." I whispered softly.

he smiled walking back to my place as the fire went out, "of course I did, I couldn’t let my master get hurt." he joked but I saw there was some seriousness to it.

I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tight, "thank you... Lucifer." I whispered as he closed the door.

He let out a small chuckle, "what happened to Luke?" he mused as he walked toward my room.

I smiled pulling back enough to see his face, "I thought you would prefer your name." he shook his head and his lips stretched widely, "what?"

He chuckled sliding his hand up my bare back, wait, what?! Bare... that’s right I was on fire and my clothes burnt off.

I quickly covered myself blushing, "um... can you close your eyes?" I whispered embarrassed.

He chuckled and I yelped when I was air born. I bounced on the bed awkwardly because I tried to cover myself. I went to grab a blanket but suddenly he hovered over me grabbing that hand.

"That feeling that you felt making me goes on fire. That was pure love, I have never felt something so absolutely delicious." he moaned grabbing my other hand.

I couldn’t stop him... I didn’t want him to stop.

"I have waiting for a while for you to love me." He whispered leaning down to my face.

“But... we have only known each other for a few weeks... and we haven’t even had our first kiss." I whispered back. I was afraid to speak any louder because I might moan.

He smiled moving between my legs so I was spread for him. I blushed widely, "I’m a virgin!" I blurted out in his face but he just chuckled.

"That doesn’t bother me. I’m not going to stop unless you tell me no." he said brushing his nose against mine.

"I stink!" I yelled then blushed for the stupid excuse. He smirked nuzzling my neck.

“You smell absolutely amazing." he mumbled nipping at my neck.

A small moan escaped my lips. I could say no and he would stop but I couldn’t find the voice to say it. I wanted it... I wanted him. He gently kissed up my neck making my eyes slid shut.

"d-don’t..." I moaned softly and he froze above me. He pulled back and he looked almost hurt, "stop... don’t stop." I breathed out in a soft breath.

His eyes widened then softened and his lips crashed on mine.