Chapter 4

"What do you mean 'us'?" Echizen and Kaidou asked in unison.

"You know; the team!" Momo said in excitement. "Wouldn't that be cool? I mean Echizen you get to stay and we'll be with you so you won't have to worry about being alone. It's the perfect plan!"

Kaidou and Echizen sweat dropped at his enthusiasm. Echizen thought about it; he did think it was a good idea. He would get to stay while his father can take his mother and Nanako with him to Sapporo.

"Baka!" Kaidou's yell snapped Echizen out of his thoughts. "You know how important he is and if you add in eight other people that are equally important, not to mention the lives we alone lead, he'll be in way more danger than he originally was. He'll get not only his enemies but also our enemies." Kaidou also posed a good point. Besides him getting their enemies, they would also get his enemies.

"Just think about the amount of protection he would have though. I mean I know it'll be dangerous but we have all of them-" He gestured to the people that were following them. "-and many, many more. And just think about Fuji-sempai. There's no way anything will happen if he's with us."

The two of them went into arguing if the idea was a good one or not. Echizen knew he was being extremely selfish but he agreed with Momo, he wanted to stay. He knew they would all be in danger but he wanted to stay. He groaned as Momo and Kaidou's yelling got louder. "Will you two shut up? You're making my head hurt more than it already does. Besides we don't really have time to discuss this. They're set to leave tomorrow."

"Echizen!" Momo slapped him on the back. "I'll stay with you even if no one else will!"

"I never said I wouldn't stay with him." Kaidou quickly responded. "I'm just saying the others might not agree."

"We'll just have to convince them then. Oishi-sempai's house isn't far now."

The three of them kept walking with members occasionally checking in and telling them of the surroundings. The two of them kept asking if he felt alright or if he needed a rest seeing that for all they could know he could have a concussion. He kept insisting he was fine and he just wanted to get to Oishi's house so he could sit and think.

The walked for a few more minutes and arrived at Oishi's house to which he wasn't too pleasantly surprised to see them but invited them in nonetheless. They explained what happened and Oishi checked to make sure Echizen was alright. Other than having a headache for a few days he should be fine.

"You said all of this happened in the last hour or two?" The three of them nodded at Oishi's question. "Echizen don't you think your family is looking for you right now?"

"What does it matter?" Echizen held his head in his hands. "The longer I'm away the longer I get to think of a way to stay here."

"But don't you think they're worried about you? What makes you sure that you have to leave? Have you even talked to them about this?"

"Oishi-sempai the mere fact that they're even thinking of moving after one day proves that they don't care. We had a deal that I would be able to go to a school of my choice and nothing would interfere with it, even job deals." He sighed. "I need some time to think about what to do. So far Momo-sempai's idea seems the best but-"

"You don't want to put anyone in danger." Oishi put his hand on his chin. "I understand where you're coming from and it's not like I want you to leave or anything but I think you should talk to your family about it."

"Sempai they're supposed to leave first thing in the morning. He doesn't have time to talk about it." Momo said.

"Well what about right now? You three can go talk and I can make some calls to the others and see what they think." Echizen's face lit up a bit. "Believe me the last thing I want to see is you leave right after you got here. Go back home and talk to your family. I'll take care of everyone else."