Chapter 8

Z: “Are you cutting yourself?” He said it pretty loud.

“Shh, quiet Zayn, quiet. I don’t want to freak out my parents in the middle of the night.” I said while whispering as I continued to clean the blood.

Z: “Why did you did that to yourself?” He asked quietly as he came close to me putting one of his hand on my shoulder. I looked at his eyes, he looked really worried. This was a second time I saw a man being so worried about someone. The first time was Derek when I took drugs and now him.

“I just wanted to feel pain, I can’t handle this anymore Zayn, it’s hard for me it’s fucking hard, and I don’t want to start with the drugs again.” I said as I turned and hugged him as he hugged me back. I needed someone that can be here for me right, that can listen to my problems without judging me because I was fucking tired of people doing that to me. “Help me clean this I’ll tell you everything later.”

Z: “Okay.” That was the only thing that he said and I was thankful that he didn’t asked anything else. We cleaned the blood on the sink and I put a bandage on my cut and we went to my room. I sat on the bed as Zayn sat next to me putting one of his hand on my shoulder as he pulled me into a hug. “You can tell me everything you want. I’m a good listener.” He said.

“Just promise me that you won’t judge me, because there are a lot of things that was really wrong.” I said looking straight in his dark brown eyes that were kinda sparkly.

Z: “I promise. Lay down if you want.” He said gesturing me to lay on his lap and I did. 

Zayn’s P.O.V

“I promise. Lay down if you want.” I said as I gestured her to lay down on my lap. She was looking really broken. She even cut herself. I don’t get her ex, how could he did that to her, to cheat on a beautiful girl like Lilly is the stupidest thing ever. The guy she’ll marry will be one lucky guy.

She lay down as she started to speak.

L: “It all started after my Sweet Sixteen birthday party. I started going out. I was hanging out with older guys. I didn’t wanted to be friends with the girls from my age. My parents didn’t really knew anything, they were always busy with job. I only had Emily, yet she didn’t knew anything at all. I started getting drunk on almost every party I went to. My grades were falling down, I used to be an excellent student and then I had all F’s. There was a guy that I used to like. He said to me that he’ll be with me if I took drugs. Everyone from my friends were taking it and so I did. I started to and couldn’t stop. One night while I was going home from a party I was really drunk and one old maniac wanted to rape me and then Derek showed up and saved me. I fell in love with him, he did to. He made me to stop hanging out with those guys, he made me stop taking drugs. I started hanging out with his friends, which was one gang. Most of them were taking drugs but Derek was different. He didn’t wanted me to do that because he lost someone like that, yet he knew how to get drunk and have a great party. – she stopped for a second to wipe of her tears and then continued – Then on one party he got killed. And then after few months I met Damon and we got together and them I moved to London and you know the rest. There are a lot of things I missed out but I can’t talk about that now. If you want to know you need to wait for it. I’m not ready to tell that to you.” 

“You had a tough life unlike me.” I said flashing back my life remembering how happy I was.

L: “Tell me more about you.” She said while standing up so she can look into my eyes. I loved when she did that. She had really gorgeous eyes. 

“Well there’s not much to say about me. I was having happy life. Had real friends that never let me down, had bunch of girlfriends, living my life like I want… Everything was perfect. Then one bitch’s dad came and bought my house and I had to move with my parents again.”