Chapter 5

I came home and went to take a shower. After that I took my phone and messaged Damon. I wasn’t yet sure should I tell him now or tomorrow. I’ll leave it to tomorrow, it’s better when you tell them that in person not trough text or phone call. 

After half hour I took one of my favorite books of Harry Potter series and went to bed with it. I loved Harry Potter books, I’ve read all of them dozens of times and still haven’t got bored..

Then I just drift off to sleep.

***

I woke up when my phone rang. It was a text from Damon.

From: Damon ♥

“Good Morning love. Are you up for a date today? At our place 1pm? Love you xoxo”

I smiled on the message. He was like reading my mind.. 

To: Damon ♥

“Morning babe! Sure thing, will be there!”

I got up and dressed some black shorts and some random t-shirt, I put my hair in a messy bun, applied a little mascara and went downstairs. I went to the living room but no one was there. Then I went to the kitchen and saw my parents cooking together, which was very unusual, my mum hated cooking.

“Good Morning!” I said as I sat on one of the chairs there.

M: “Morning sweety!”

D: “Morning! Excited for London??” he asked me as he came and sat next to me.

“Yeah pretty much, but I don’t know what Damon will say about it..”

D: “Damon??” he asked confused, cause I still haven’t told him.

“Yep, Damon, my boyfriend..”

D: “Oh.. you didn’t tell me..”

“Well you weren’t here dad..”

D: “I know honey, I understand you. Want to eat something?”

“Yeah sure, but something I can eat quickly cause I’m meeting with Damon in an hour.”

We had our breakfast together and then I walked outside. I went to visit Celine first. 

I walked to her house and rang on the door. She opened it and let me walk inside. We went to her bedroom, which was one of the best rooms in the house. It looked so magical. There was some quote on one of the wall, she had pictures of her all over the walls, she had Christmas lights above the quote and she was never taking it off either was Christmas or not, there was a books literally all over the room mostly old ones cause she loved to read.. It was just magical compared to my room which was in white and a bit of pink.

We sat on the round bed.

C: “So what was so important to tell me and it couldn’t wait longer?” She smiled at me.

“Well, um, I’m moving to London. “ 

C: “WHAT!?! That’s great!! You always wanted to go there, didn’t you?? – she was like more excited then I was - Why you have such a sad face??” She asked after she noticed I wasn’t very excited about it.

“Well you won’t be there, Damon won’t be there… I will be all alone.. and I’ll miss you, we went through many things together, I won’t ever forget what you did for me that day, I just need a friend like you C. I’ll miss you so much!”

C: “We decided not to talk about ‘that’ day okay L.? I will miss you too, but I haven’t something told you yet..” She said.

“What??” I asked curiously.