Chapter 1

*Life was really cruel to me. Whenever I found someone that loves me and cares about me, I’m losing it. The only way to help myself was by taking drugs, yes I was addicted to it. But Derek was the one who was there to made me not to take anymore, the only drug I was taking was his love. I was addicted to his kisses, his lips, his hugs, his body, his everything, and now when he’s gone, I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to go back to the times when I was taking drugs, I don’t wanna do it, but that’s the only way to get out of this depression.*

I woke up with these thoughts. I went into the bathroom to take a shower as every morning, I did other usual morning stuffs, changed my PJ’s to this  http://weheartit.com/entry/35575334/via/WhereverTheHoesAre and went downstairs.

“MOM!!” I yelled to see if anyone was home, but I didn’t got an answer. Then our maid came. Her name was Emily, she had deep brown eyes and medium brown hair. She was 5ft 7’ tall, she was really nice and positive person, I really liked her. She was 34 years old, but she was looking very younger. She has a little daughter who has 5 years and she’s such a cutie, she comes here sometimes. Emily gave me some piece of paper.

Emily: “Your mother told me to give you this ma’am.”

“Thank you Emily, and don’t call me ma’am, I told you that billion times, I don’t like to be called like that, call me like everyone else does L.”

E: “Ahh okay L.”

“That’s better ahah.”

I opened that paper and it was writing on it “Honey I needed to go to Miami, I have that thing for the movie I’m acting in and your dad is in New York, he has some meeting for the company, the house is all yours for 1 month, love you xx” WHOOHOOO, I really love my parents…ahh this distracted me a bit from my depression, but then my phone rang. I got my phone out of my purse and I saw mine and Derek’s pic on the background, I picked up the call.

“Hello?”

 “Hi honey, it’s your mum.”

“Oh hi mum? How are you? How’s Miami?”

 “Amazing hun, I just called you to make sure are you okay, I got some free time.”

“Don’t worry mum, I’m okay.”

MM: “Good, oh and btw I got you an amazing dress by Versace, I know you’ll love it.”

“Awhh thank you mum, I gotta go now, byee!”

MM: “Bye, love you”

“Love you too mum.”

I ended the call and saw the picture again, one tear started to go down on my cheek. I went into my contact list and I found the number I was looking for. I called it…

“Hi man, It’s Lilly here, I need that shit again, can I come to buy some?”

xXxxXXx: “Yeah girl, you know you were my fave customer, you can come whenever you want.”

“Thank you Mark, I’ll be there in 30 mins”

Mark: “You want the same thing u were using before?”

“No, this time I’ll take something stronger.”

Mark: “Okay, I’m waiting for you.”

As he ended the call I deleted all the pictures with me and Derek, I didn’t wanted anything else to remind me of him.

I went into my room and took the keys of my black Porcshe Garrera GT. I was driving 20 minutes and came to one bar. I went inside and everyone looked at me. I looked around and saw Mark.

“Hey, do you have it?”

Mark: “Yup here it is.” He gave me some bag.

“How much?”

Mark: “1.500$”

“Here, goodbye.” 

I gave him the money and walked out. I went into my car and drove home. I locked into my room and put the injection in my vein. In that moment I started to feel better, like I was on cloud 9. I was feeling stronger, like I’m the center of the world, like I can do what I want. I changed my clothes to this http://weheartit.com/entry/39661853/via/bellaandrews slutty much? yeah I know. I started to walk out but then Emily stopped me.

Em: “L. where do you think you’re going dressed like some slut?”

“Don’t worry Emily I’ll be fine :D Now get out of my way.”

Em: “Are you on drugs again??”

“Yeah I am, so what? Ahhahaha”

Em: “I’m calling your mother.”

“Go ahead do it…oh and tell her I love her k? bye”

I walked outside and got into the car and started to drive. I was looking for some club to go and I find one. I went inside and everyone looked at me. All the boys were like “look at her she’s so hot” but the girls oh the girls thought that I’m some slut. But I didn’t cared. I ordered double vodka. Then some boy joined me. He had pale green eyes and ash blond hair. He was looking cute, not sexy but it was enough to have some fun. And then..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of chapter 1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hai!! Thanks for reading <3 It would be awesome if you leave a comment and vote <3