Chapter 3

So a week had already passed since Juda and her friends started at Lysterfield University. Juda was enjoying all her classes and had made so many great friends. All her lectures were really good.  She especially loves the creative writing classes, and all the numerous art classes and her drama elective.  Well let’s face it; that covers pretty much all her content. Part of the reason she loved her classes so much was because she had time to study, mingle with her friends and of course Pj was in most of her classes.

Since it was the weekend Juda, Maddi, Julz and Juda's new awesome best friend Georgia all went shopping for outfits for the party they were attending next week.

Juda had met Georgia on her way to a lecture.  She was surprised to see that Georgia was actually in all the same classes as she was; which meant that the two had a lot in common.  They would often talk till late on the phone at night or skype one another. Georgia was also the cousin of Pj’s best friend Chris. Which was pretty cool since Georgia got along really well with Chris (being family and all), this meant that Chris, Pj, Georgia and Juda could all hang out on their frees.

It did not take them all very long before they had picked out there outfits for the following week. Juda had picked out a spotty baby blue and white dress.  Georgia bought a new green day t-shirt to wear with her black skinny leg jeans and boots.  Maddi bought an MCR t-shirt and wore her black skinny jeans.  And Julz bought a black rockabilly dress with dinosaurs.

The week had flown by and it wasn’t long before it was party time. It was supposably the biggest party of the year. Normally those in the first year were not invited, but this year they had made a few exceptions. There were roughly 150 students invited to the party.

Since Lee’s place was closest they all met there.

*knock knock*

Lee opened the door.

“Well, well don’t you look very handsome Lee” stated Julz complementing Lee on the lovely attire.

Lee did a mock spin showing of his outfit. Wearing jeans, a white top with the top few buttons undone, black vest and an adorable tie. Giggling in the process.

“Just a shame I don’t have a date to go with though” Lee frowned.

“I would be your date” chirped up Juda ”but I already have one” .

Everybody except Georgia looked surprised.

“Juda! Why didn’t you tell us before?” questioned Maddi before her, Julz, Thomas and Lee all started making fake kissing noises.

“Oh stop it you drongos” Juda laughed.

“Who is the lucky guy Juda?” asked Thomas who had been Juda's best friend for a long time.

“His name is Pj, his in most my lectures, his creative and talented and “Juda continued on while they all just stared at her.

“I'm rambling again aren’t I, his just so perfect!” Juda, Georgia, Julz and Maddi all started to squeal while Lee and Thomas looked at each other than the girls and laughed.

“Alright guys it’s party time” said Georgia as she led them all out the door. “Something tells me this is a night that we won’t forget about for a long time”