4 My Sweet Valentine

CHAPTER 4 My Sweet Valentine

Sarangheyo03: yay! ano naman kaya ang mangyayri dito, curious ka ba, okay read muna. 4th chapter na tayo. ahahaha :)

Sophie's POV

Days passed and tomorrow is Valentine's Day...oh lovebirds were all around... hahaahhahahha

All are excited,  why it's because Junior and Senior Prom is also the event... The decided  place was the space near the pool...Some of our friends are very busy preparing the place of the event...

We are all busy in our clothes and the likes...

Dad and I went to the Dept. store and we bought my dress and shoes...

While on our way to department store I saw one of my schoolmate...she's Kate the most popular girl.... why is I'm feeling strange about her...She look at me and give me a smirk when I give her a smile...

What is with her? I'm being nice here right...

By the way Blue is the color of Seniors and pink for Juniors....

After deciding about it I choose a dress which is a blue silk dress, Venus cut with lace on right side... It is above the knee..

Dad told me that it is simple yet elegant in the eyes...

We went to the shoes section afterwards... I choose  a blue 3 inch stiletto shoes with lace on it...hmmm partner for my dress right... I really love it....

THE DAY

I woke up early like around  10 am the prom will start at 5 pm...

I need to relax right...I did my exercise and eat my usual breakfast which is a corn flakes with fresh milk and strawberry shake with real strawberry in it that is my favourite meal ....

At 2 pm we went to salon with a paper bag containing my dress and shoes....

ayos dito kulot dito..manicure and pedicure....But my make-up is just a light one....I really want a simple get-up ....I just have a blue eyeliner to match my dress ,lip gloss and a little blush- on

Kasabay kong pumunta si Klein of course hinatid pa nga kami ni dad and Uncle Rico....pagbaba namin maraming bumati sa amin...maraming ring nag-praise sa akin at kay Klein.....

alam ko naman na totoo yung mga sinasabi nila hehe .....sabi rin ni Klein eh...

 I think this will be the happiest moment of being a secondary grade I mean High School life...He is my first dance, nahihiya pa nga siya ng i-aproach niya ako eh....hehe ganun nga rin ako eh...

The last dance came and he is also my last dance....so sweet ba...ahm yeah....hehhehehehe

after nun bumalik na kami sa saril naming upuan..

We sing our batch song which is "Thank God I found You of Mariah Carey "

After that is the candle giving, we need to change it with a  junior student ....The emcee told us that they will announce something....

Pumunta muna ako sa cr para alam na.....hehe di naman siguro masyadong important yung announcement eh ....

After kong mag-ayos ulit binuksan ko na yung door when I saw him, like waiting for someone...

I snap to call his attention...he told me that he wants to tell me something but we are interrupted by a teacher telling us to go to our assigned seats..

The emcee announce 14 toast and 14 roses of the night....and guess what we are not part of it me and Ionne... Klein and Cloe was one of them...

Maybe we are not meant to have such award I told myself  idling..

Our new King of the Night is Mr. Ionne Monte Allegre...He went to the mini stage...

Our new Queen of the Night is Ms. Sophie Candice Evangelista...

I'm still idling when my seatmate poke me...

"what?" I told her..

"You're the Queen and Ionne is the King... He is here ..."

"Hi..."

"hi.."

We went up the stage while holding hands...the teachers put the sash around us and put the crown to our heads...one of them give me a bouquet of flowers....

We are the one who lead the others so we went down again to dance...maybe it's the chance for him to tell me the interrupted conversation we have awhile ago....

When we are already there he put my hand on his shoulder after that he put his hand around my waist...

"ahm" sabay pa kami sa pagsalita noh...

"you go first" I told him..

"kasi ano..... ahmm ano eh....I .......Love .........you......"medyo napakamot pa siya ng ulo....

"ah.....yun ba...." hala di ko alam ang isasagot ko ....

"I ...love you too.."parang whisper na sabi ko sa kanya...

"Talaga ...thanks..."hehe narinig niya naman pala eh...

Bumitaw siya sa akin at sinuot sa akin ang bracelet na may pangalan ko at pangalan niya....

Nakita ko na suot niya na yung kanya ,,, syang naman ako sana magsusuot sa kanya...but it's okay atleast we know that what we feel is mutual...

What really made me smile is that he kissed me in front of everyone....Which is actually  a legendary fact that the school do...

I really like this guy or maybe not just like but love right...