2 Naku naman, First KISS yun eh. O_O

CHAPTER 2  Naku naman, First KISS yun eh. O_O

(Sarangheyo03: yehey! second chappie na po. Enjoy po kayo  :)

 Sophie POV

When I'm done fixing the documents I needed to pass I take shower and went to bed , tomorrow I will pass this things......

The next day I went alone with the driver of course....

I'm not afraid anymore of being lost in the school why? it is because I  memorize where are the offices located... I'm smart right...just joking...

I went up to stairs to pass the exam when someone bumped me...

"Sorry miss, di kita napansin may binabasa kasi ako sa phone ko eh...nasaktan ka ba?" he handed me his hand and I accepted it.."

"Nah, I'm okay , sorry if I don't see you too... I' m a bit in a hurry ..."I run after saying it....what was that ,,, The guy is handsome and tall like Klein but his eyes were too cold... I didn't mind it and went to the office to pass my documents...

 After 20 minutes , the administrator handed me my final document which contains my year and section I belong... Guess what Klein was my classmate.... This is really going to be fun in the school with him...

If you're asking if I have a crush on Klein .... my answer is a big NO.. He is just a brother to me...nothing more nothing else....

When I arrive home I think I lost something... I check out myself and yeah I lost my precious bracelet... It was my mother's gift to me... It has its sentimental value for me... I check it back to the car if it's there but unfortunately not...

I went upstairs to my room and check out on my drawer but it's not here also..

I asked the maid if she saw any bracelet she said she didn't see a thing...

I also asked Klein ,dad and Uncle Rico but they all never seen it...

I'm sure I was wearing it...so frustrated of what happen I went back to my room and open my laptop.. just like my daily routine I check my fb, wattpad  and surf the net...

I just idle for about 5 minutes and I went to take shower...

I need to relax myself so that I can remember where is my bracelet...I take a nap...around 5 in the afternoon when I woke up...I had a dream with the guy I accidentally bump just this early in the morning... why is it I feel a sudden urge  of knowing him and I feel really nervous when I gazed on his face......

Arrrrkkkk.....My butt hurts I never thought  I fall on my bed.. Sakit sa pwet! Wow that was new.

One week before the school starts is Klein's birthday...he didn't know that we will surprise him with a party...Uncle Rico assigned me to decorate the whole place... he told me the theme and the decorations to be so that his son will love it...

I love what I'm doing.... It is only a simple pool party because his a guy....all of his friends were invited by Uncle Rico.... I don't know who are they but I'm sure I will meet  them in his birthday...

On the day of his birthday, my dad took Klein somewhere so that he is not around when we do the stuffs....