EPiLOGUE

When I arrived home, I hurriedly opened the fridge and took something from the freezer; a pair of round shaped thing. Then I get a drinking glass and filled it with lukewarm water from the faucet and soon dropped the two frozen thing on it and left it on the sink for a while.

I opened the mini-cabinet attached on the kitchen wall to get a transparent glass jar and filled it too, but now with a colorless chemical that I didn't miss to have- "Formalin"!

A minute later, the frozen things now turned soft and smooth again. Grinning, I quickly shoot it to the jar and lid it tightly. From the drawer of my study table, I took out a masking tape and with a pen, I wrote: "Aalijah's".

I rushed to my room and unlocked a large wooden locker that revealed numerous kinds of jars, all filled with the same chemical and that round-shaped thing! They were also labeled with names such as: Lily's, Minerva's, Catherine's, Anne's, Nathalie's and more! I let Aalijah's joined them, as I watched it all proudly and happily. Then I chuckled.

Another addition to my collection!

Tomorrow, I must leave to find another place to move in... to continue my endless search, my famine for those wonderful eyes...... I can't hardly wait for another pairs to come in my hand.

But wait... you also got a beautiful eyes! What about yours? Can I have those eyes...?

★★★

Kiefer's Note :

Hooray ! Did you like my story ? Please let me know. And please guys watch out for my next story entitled : I THOUGHT I WAS ALiVE. Thank y'all for reading :D Love y'all ! Xiao !