CHAPTER 6

It's been three days since I last saw Aalijah. And still, she's nowhere in sight. Her parents, who are now terribly worried, keep asking the school's administration regarding their daughter's loss. But nobody in the school could give some concrete information of her whereabouts. She got no friends yet to tell where Aalijah could possibly go, even me... because I can't..

I was in the library scanning pages of a book when suddenly, everyone heard a loud shout from the corridor. It's Bryon Fullerton, a senior.

He keeps shouting and shouting, shocked and frightened.

Then every class from different rooms was set into panic and confusions. Then they're all running going to somewhere... to the corridors, down the stairs. Almost all of the students, professors and even our librarians were into some sort of commotion, intriguing and unexplained!

My instant curiosity decided my feet to run and follow. As I'm making my way out, I found out that the whole campus was extremely vacated. Maybe something might terribly happened or even worse-discovered!

★★★

Kiefer's Note :

Hello ! Another short chapter eh ? Sad to say but I'm down to my last chapter :'( . In the final chapter we'll find out what really happened to Aalijah so please watch out for it . Thank you ! Xiao !