CHAPTER 7

VII

My feet led me meters away from the school -- at the lake! Then I saw a massive crowd, terror-struck while looking at something's that's in the lake. Some were expressively in disgust while some were holding their handkerchiefs and covering their nose as if they were not wanting to inhale some sort of unbearable stench.

As I got near the crowd, my heart was pumping as much blood as it can. I can't help the chill that spreading throughout my whole body. Then I heard a loud shriek! Wailing like a banshee! Crying in pain, as if losing of something or someone. And I know exactly who it was-- Aalijah's mom!

I get through the crowd and saw finally what the people were looking at the lake- it's Aalijah, now floating in prone position! A rigid corpse! I knew it was her, and probably, everyone did.

Her father and two of the school janitors hurriedly swam into the lake to fetch her. As I observed, pieces of tulips floats freely to the blue-watered lake that surrounds Aalijah's body. Unlit melted candles in colors fuchsia and blue stood graced on the lake's benches. What a romantic setting for a killed!

When Aalijah's body was finally dragged to the ground, everyone in the crowd was terrorized! Some screamed in total shock!

Aalijah's body swollen twice of its actual size! Her face, wearing-out skin already in the state of decomposition- a real rotten carcass! Even more thrilling was her eye socket- it is empty! Like tunnels that so dark within. She no more had those wonderful eyes. The murderer must have used something sharp and pointed to take her eyes... her dazzling hazel eyes. What pathetic way to die!

I grinned as I watched the scared look in Davis' face as well as Caithlyn's throwing up over the side. Then loud sirens of the ambulance can be heard as the police and investigators started to arrive.

Aalijah's corpse was taken into the ambulance . When the car drove away, a few police were left for further investigations and questionings. The Dean announced that today's class are suspended and all of the students were advised to to go home.

***

My precious Aalijah, should I cry and grieve?! No... I mustn't! For I have the eyes, those bewitching eyes, all mine! Now I must leave and they must suffer, for they didn't appreciate it. Now they know what they've lost. For those beautiful hazel eyes cannot be seen again...... forever!

***END***

★★★

Kiefer's Note :

Hi guys ! Do you like the eNding of my story ? Please comment so I would know :D The final chapter is over but there's more :DD Yes you read it right. Please watch out for the EPiLOUGUE of BEHiND THOSE EYES. Xiao !