12. Dare

Heyyy everyone I know I haven’t posted in forever but I didn’t know what to write for a while and then I went on vacation and yeah al that stuff. Sorry for the wait! I have been working really hard on my other story that I will be posting soon.

I will be posting the new story really soon maybe this week or next week but I would like for you to check it out please its called Life Goes On.

Thanks to everyone who reads this chapter and everyone who reads my new book. Special thanks to EmilyPickford, JuliaLugueEspanta and Ruthiemay for becoming my fan!

This belongs to J.K. Rowling.

________________________________

Draco’s P.O.V.

It has been at least two weeks since Grant had cursed Hermione. Since then I have made sure that him or any of his friends have got anyway close to her.

Luckily Grant hasn’t tried anything. Maybe its because at least one of Me, Potter, Weasley, Blaise and Theodore are with her at all times.

Hermione had recovered pretty much from what he did by now and is going back to the normal days at school.

Me and her were still dating and going strong and I was so happy to be her boyfriend.

More then words can express.

I was sitting in side the Slytherin common room listening to Blaise complain about doing ‘to much homework’. While me and Theodore just tried to ignore the complaining. Because to me three assignments isn’t that bad.

“This is stupid, why do we have to do this?” Blaise asked us again. Theodore sighed before putting down the book he was reading and answering ever so nicely “Maybe so you wont be stupid.”

I tried to cover my laughter as Blaise glared at Theodore.

Our free period was over and we collected our things and headed out to meet Hermione and Daphne.

When Hermione came up to me I pulled her to me roughly and kissed her hard on the lips and I saw that Theodore did the exact same thing to Daphne. When I pulled away from Hermione I saw Blaise scowling at nothing in particular.

“What’s the matter Blaise?” he look between me and Theodore with the same expression before saying “I need a girlfriend before all of us started to laugh.

Blaise stopped halfway be twin laughing and said “But seriously, I need one.”

We all agreed before heading the last of our classes for the week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since it was Saturday we decided to have some real fun.

We gathered around outside under a tree with Hermione, Daphne, Weaslette, Lovegood, Weasley, Potter, Blaise Theodore, myself and a girl from Ravenclaw that Lovegood set up for Blaise named Samantha Hale. We were all sitting in a circle all gathered around ready to play

Truth or Dare.

So we were needed a little time to just have fun and this was defiantly the way to get it.

So since it was Blaise’s idea to play the game he was going to go first and Ginny was going to pick which dare or truth for him to do.

“Truth or Dare?” Ginny asked from her spot next to Potter. “Truth” Blaise answered.

“Loser” Theodore muttered in which he received a glare from Blaise.

“Humm……Do you think Samantha is pretty?” Ginny asked with an evil smile. At this both Blaise and Samantha blushed and looked away from each other.

“Yes” Blaise answered quietly. “Ok…. Hermione its your turn” Blaise said. We just randomly deiced what the order was.

“Truth” I rolled my eyes was anyone going to pick dare.

“Ok……… Did you get in Draco’s pants yet?” Blaise asked with a smug look on his face.

At this question I started to choke and I felt my face start to turn red and I could see Hermione’s face starting to turn red also. Every guy in the room was looking uncomfortable other then Blaise and every girl looked amused.

“Uhh no” was Hermione’s answer after a while of weirdness.

“I know. I just wanted to ask that” Blaise said. Me and Hermione glared at him while he just smirked his arse off.

Potter was up next and Hermione dared him to jump into the lake with his clothes on.

Potter did so to his dislike.

Potter then asked Lovegood her truth which was who did she date other then Ron.

Lovegood answered that she dated a boy in Ravenclaw and even to everyone’s surprise Longbottom.

After fifteen minutes of playing Weasley had drank five shots of Firewhiskey, Theodore was sitting in his shirt and boxers, Lovegood had her socks on her hands, Blaise was sitting in Weasley’s lap, I was shirtless, Weaslette is mute for the next ten minutes, Hermione was tied in a tree a couple of feet away until the next time, Daphne had made out with Potter for 10 seconds, Hale was laying flat on her back til her next turn and now it was my turn to pick for Daphne.

I was hoping Daphne would pick Dare because I had the perfect one.

“Dare” Daphne answered.

I smirked and said “Pick someone to do the dare with.”

“Umm Hermione” Hermione groaned from her spot on the tree while Potter let her down and she came and sat down by Daphne.

Picking Hermione just made this dare a whole lot better.

“Ok. Daphne and Hermione you have skip up and back to the castle while locking arms with each other singing ’Draco Malfoy is hot’.” Bother girls groaned while everyone else started to bust out laughing.

But I wasent done.

“While only wearing pants and a bra.”

Oh this was going to be good!

__________________________________

Sorry for the wait guys hope you liked this. It was just supposed to be a fun chapter anyway please check out my other story! Thanksss

Please review! :]